· Synthesize insights and prepare communications to update the Core Data Org on customer-related updates via the monthly newsletter.
· Collect, templatize and publish customer success stories.
· Support video editing and production for events, comms and websites. Editing includes recording, cutting and putting videos together.
· Collect and synthesize insights about internal customers (e.g. Product Areas’ Org Structure, Strategy/OKRs, key collaborations, launches, customer impacts, etc.) and prepare customer 1-pagers and other reports/presentations for the leadership audience.
· Support Customer Relationship Managers with Customer Engagement programs such as CSAT, customer request intake, planning and exploration forums.
· Manage tracking of project plans, action items, and status updates for the Customer Engagement Team.
· Manage internal client knowledge repository, shared drive, internal standards and templates on a regular basis and keep them up-to-date.
· Document Customer Engagement best practices and develop playbooks to enable our team to operate effectively at scale.
· Strong Written Communication (required)
· Project management (required)
· Stakeholder management (required)
· Solid experience with basic to advanced digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. iMovie, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, and Final Cut) (required)
· Marketing (nice to have)
· Customer engagement/partnership (nice to have)