Sectigo is looking to hire a Content Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for enterprise marketing content creation and storytelling. This person will work closely with the Director of Brand Marketing, the Director of Global Comms, and the Marketing Campaign Managers to deliver compelling content and creative multi-channel campaigns to drive global revenue for Sectigo.Responsibilities
- Work with Director of Brand Marketing to define scope for multi-channel, global quarterly programs.
- Share quarterly marketing stories with campaign managers to be used for both direct and indirect marketing campaigns.
- Write content for all marketing channels incl. web, email, social, events, webinars, paid media, paid search, videos, etc.
- Write content for all stages of the enterprise sales cycle incl. acquisition, nurture, upsell, cross-sell, and customer retention campaigns.
- Track competitive stories and come up with compelling content that always highlights our competitive advantage.
- Work closely with Product Marketing to turn product content and strategy into marketable, digestible campaigns.
- Work with global PR agencies to generate and deliver content to the media, align tone of voice messages and drive media coverage.
- Track global and local industry news and leverage as required.
- Run influencer marketing programs.
- Monitor social engagement and community discussions and respond / engage accordingly.
- Manage internal monthly employee newsletter.
- Design workflow and processes for global marketing team to drive content efficiencies and consistency.
- Create and manage an engaging social media content calendar for all Sectigo social media platforms, as well as posts for internal advocates
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Skills And Abilities
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a content role in the IT industry
- Proficient in writing compelling technical marketing content.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet hard deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Has a modern marketing view that challenges the status quo.
- Hands-on approach to work.
- Highly motivated and dedicated.
- A passion for copywriting and storytelling