Our acclaimed client is looking for a dynamic and media-savvy Social Media & PR Specialist to become a vital part of the creative team. The role of the Social Media & PR Specialist will be to spearhead the creation, management and delivery of engaging and inspiring content across our range of digital channels, and overseeing PR on behalf of the team.
Ensuring the brand's digital presence supports and enhances the business offering and delivers messages effectively, the role will support the Creative Director in shaping the digital content strategy and identifying collaborative opportunities specific to partnerships and sponsorships. The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual who is passionate about digital marketing, content creation, communication and, of course, food and beverage. This is a mostly onsite role with flexibility for remote work once a week.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, execute, and manage an integrated social strategy to ensure content across all social media platforms is consistent with brand values.
- Identify, create, manage and deliver digital content using a range of techniques, across channels including websites, social media and on-site digital displays.
- Collaborate closely with the creative team and community of chefs, restaurant owners, and operators to develop relevant and engaging digital content to amplify the brand.
- Monitor, analyze and report on the performance of digital channels/activities using tools like Google Analytics, feeding back to stakeholders and using the data to inform future activities.
- Identify new opportunities for original content, relative to industry trends.
- Develop and manage the monthly social calendar to ensure alignment among cross-functional teams.
- Establish clear social media goals and track KPIs.
- Launch TikTok & Youtube Channels.
- Manage daily content and monitor analytics for all platforms.
- Translate insights and analytics into actionable strategic recommends.
- Lead creation, design and distribution of newsletter on a monthly basis.
- Attend events, activations and other functions as and when appropriate.
- Respond to and manage any inbound PR opportunities; ensure delivery of media announcements and updates when appropriate.
What You Have
- Passion for the food industry and a positive can-do attitude.
- Experience in a social media marketing, digital or content creation and/or community management role.
- Expert knowledge of all major social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, TikTok, Snapchat).
- Experience in community management with a strong understanding of how to build content, follower growth and engagement; agency experience a plus.
- Strong analytical skills to measure the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Experience managing external agencies or partners.
- Experience drafting media alerts or press releases.
Compensation and Benefits
- 65k - 85k salary range
- $5700 annual stipend for phone and insurance
- 2 weeks PTO (additional following years)
- Free parking
- Company computer/laptop available upon request
- Onsite apartment residency is available at a discount
Our client is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Powered by JazzHR