The Choice, Inc. is seeking an immediate Marketing/Social Media Coordinator for our client- this group represents a prominent author, and researcher in the field of psychology, happiness and wellness research.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone eager to grow in their social media career! We are looking for someone who is professional, upbeat, creative, and savvy in social media platforms, trends, and technology.
You will also have the opportunity to travel frequently to create content for social media accounts!
About the office: Fun, supportive, and growing team! This is a temporary to hire, hybrid position. The office is in Tysons Corner, Virginia. We are looking for candidates that are comfortable going to the office 4 days per week and one day remote. Full Covid vaccination is required.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, manage, and engage with all social media for the group including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Tik Tok.
- Grow brand awareness and engagement through executing marketing strategy provided by CEO and leadership.
- Create, produce, and edit content shoots for all platforms to capture regular new content, working with photographers/videographers as needed.
- Monitor analytics and set specific goals and objectives, reporting weekly on social performance and identifying growth opportunities.
- Manage HubSpot including sending out updates to audience including newsletter, notifications of events and new writing.
- Update website content, to including keeping up the event calendar, and posting news and other updates.
- Support SEO and paid media campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree
- Savvy in social media platforms and trends
- Proficient in Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Suite, and social media management and marketing tools such as Hootsuite, HubSpot, and SproutSocial
- Familiarity with website management and Google Analytics
- Some graphic design and/or photo and video editing preferred
A portfolio or samples of work will be requested.