Overview Of The Company
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
The Manager, Corporate Communications will support the execution of the team’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives as well as overall communications strategies and goals. The ideal candidate will be a pro-active and resourceful individual with a passion for media, news, sports, entertainment, and CSR. Candidates should have a track record of success in a fast-paced environment with the ability to build relationships and manage projects with multiple stakeholders. This is a highly visible role reporting to the Vice President, Corporate Communications. The role will work in close collaboration with teams across FOX brands.
a Snapshot Of Your Responsibilities
- Support the Vice President, Corporate Communications with the development, management, and execution of the company’s CSR programs including volunteer initiatives and external giving campaigns.
- Assist with the management of the FOX Giving employee donation program.
- Maintain and grow relationships with non-profit partners.
- Support the development, design and distribution of the Company’s CSR and Annual Reports.
- Assist in distribution of internal and external communications.
- Build relationships with and support communications requests from teams across FOX.
- Contribute innovative & creative ideas to department projects.
- Create content for the One FOX Employee Communications App: post relevant pieces for employee consumption; create images, videos, and gifs to accompany posts; produce employee video interviews for featured posts.
Press Clips Management & Distribution
- Curate daily newsletter for company-wide distribution, sourcing articles from a variety of outlets focused on company news and industry trends.
- Produce media coverage reports following company announcements utilizing Muck Rack and Cision platforms.
HR/Diversity & Inclusion
- Partner with the FOX Inclusion team to edit and distribute the Company’s ERG events newsletter.
- Support initiatives and events for the Inclusion and Employee Engagement teams.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degrees or equivalent work experience in communications, journalism, media relations, corporate social responsibility, or related fields.
- 3-5 years of experience in communications, CSR, publicity, social media, or similar fast-paced environment.
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and pro-active approach to assigned tasks and projects.
- Engage in creating a culture of collaboration and action.
- Fluent in digital communication mediums, social media platforms and communications strategies.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Keynote, Adobe Acrobat, Vimeo, Canva, video editing programs such as InShot and PR platforms Muck Rack and Cision.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company’s success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $75,500.00-95,000.00 annually for New York City and Westchester County, NY. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.