Location: Remote, can be hybrid if local to Reston, VA
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $32 - 40 per hour
Our client is looking for a creative and skilled Newsletter Copywriter
to join their team and help them build awareness and communicate their ongoing international development initiatives. As the Newsletter Copywriter, you will be responsible for crafting compelling and engaging content for their newsletters that educate and inspire readers about the impact of their international initiatives.
- Collaborate with international development team to understand the key messages, achievements, and challenges of initiatives.
- Develop and execute the newsletter content strategy, including identifying topics, themes, and angles that will resonate with target audience and subscribers.
- Write clear, concise, and engaging copy for newsletters that highlight the impact of initiatives and the stories of the people and communities they are supporting
- Conduct research and interviews with the international development team and partners to ensure accuracy and depth of the newsletter content.
- Manage the newsletter editorial calendar and work with the team to meet the deadlines.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of newsletters to continuously improve the content and overall engagement.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, international development, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting or content creation (international development or related field is a big plus)
- Strong writing, editing, and storytelling skills with a passion for engaging readers through compelling narratives.
- Familiarity with international development issues, initiatives, and key players.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with email marketing tools and analytics.
- Content Development
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at AskAnything@cellainc.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.