Finvisor is a startup-focused, full-service firm that performs accounting, AP/AR, compliance, payroll, forecasting, CFO, and controller services. Our team supports the fastest growing and most exciting startups in the U.S. and around the world. We manage our clients’ financial operations so they can focus on growing their product and business.
The Billing & Operations specialist supports the accounting team with invoicing and collections, as well as the operations team with administrative duties.
- Manage the Quote to Cash process including order processing, invoicing, and collections
- Provide weekly report on cash collections and resolution status of past due accounts
- Interpret custom customer contract amendments to track and apply appropriate billing
- Work with internal parties on invoice-related questions
- Maintain and improve upon AR metrics to ensure healthy cash flow
- Provide world-class customer service to customers
- Manage monthly invoicing, ensuring that deadlines established by management are met consistently
- Support corporate credit card reconciliation, client expense billing, and reimbursement
- Communicate with both landlord and subtenant to see that all operational needs of our sublease are met
- Manage company phone line, transfer calls, check voicemails, and answer client needs (when applicable)
- Prep agenda and moderate semi-weekly team meeting
- Print, scan, and mail client correspondence to relevant parties
- Coordinate monthly newsletter with the marketing team
- 4 years of billing and operations experience
- Familiarity with commercial revenue environment, preferably in high-tech SaaS
- Working knowledge of Gsuite and Xero is preferable
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Previously led projects or cross-functional initiatives with success
- High degree of attention to detail
- Trustworthy individual who holds sensitive information to strict confidentiality standards
- Excellent personal skills to communicate effectively with team members and customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Self-motivated and accountable to goals set by self and others
- Able to plan, organize, and schedule in an efficient and productive manner while focusing on key priorities
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401K contributions, FSA
- Open vacation policy
- Exciting client base and close company culture
- Fun in-person and virtual team events
Why work at Finvisor?
We have a huge impact. Finvisor is a small company with a big impact. We are positioned as a trusted advisor for our clients, so they come to us for help understanding their financial position and to get guidance on important decisions.
- We love Startups. This isn't your typical accounting job. Every client is different so, every day at Finvisor is a little different. One day you will be working with a startup who is building the next wearable apparel, and the next you might be helping a company with a SaaS based app.
- We care about you. Finvisor works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we believe your life outside of work is important too! From an open vacation policy to a simple IRA we contribute to, we provide a culture with perks that support our team.
- We value diversity. Growing and maintaining our inclusive and diverse team matters to us. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and have the ability to be successful -- every day.
- We are passionate. Finvisor is full of passionate people and we are not one size fits all. Our clients are passionate about what they are building and we are passionate about supporting them.
Finvisor provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant’s race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.