Chronograph was founded to bring next-generation technology to private capital markets. Through our suite of cloud-based analytics and data management solutions, we help many of the world’s largest and most sophisticated venture capital, private equity, and credit funds understand their investment performance in unprecedented detail, with over $19 trillion of AUM monitored via our solution suite.
At Chronograph, we get to go “behind the scenes” and work directly with investors who are driving some of the most impactful changes across high growth start-ups, global infrastructure and renewable energy, growth equity, and all other private capital strategies. The firm is backed by The Carlyle Group, Nasdaq Inc., and Summit Partners, and has seen continuous rapid growth since its founding in 2016.
Bring your expertise to a highly collaborative, creative, and innovative team with a market-leading technology product suite. We are seeking an experienced Content Marketing Manager to develop compelling thought leadership, market insights, and other forms of content to drive lead generation, product adoption, and client retention.
Candidates should possess deep knowledge of investment concepts and a solid understanding of the private capital industry.
You will work closely with stakeholders to create content across our blog, newsletter, client communications, corporate announcements, case studies, white papers, social media and more. This position reports to our Head of Marketing and collaborates with leaders and subject matter experts across the organization.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a driven, detail-oriented top performer to become directly engaged with several of the world’s most sophisticated private equity investors and produce immediate impact within a globally-focused financial technology firm.
Even if you do not meet all criteria, we would still encourage you to apply! Chronograph offers an entrepreneurial environment where you will be able to proactively identify opportunities to develop and strengthen our marketing function.
As a Content Marketing Manager focused on thought leadership at Chronograph, you will:
- Oversee content creation across our blog, newsletter, client communications, corporate announcements, case studies, white papers, social media and more.
- Own and oversee company wide content calendar.
- Work side by side with our subject matter experts, identifying the insights that matter most to investors to build client and prospect engagement.
- Partner with our PR agency to secure top-tier media pickup and align our content calendar to media opportunities.
- Partner with senior leaders to promote their personal brands, amplifying Chronograph as a whole.
- Partner with marketing leadership to turn thought leadership content into industry speaking engagements.
- Partner with senior leaders and product marketing on content for hosted events, webinars, product forums and more.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Five (5) or more years of professional experience with at least 2 years in content marketing.
- Strong editorial experience developing succinct narratives on complex financial topics.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications or marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail including accuracy, quality, and brand consistency.
- Strong relationship building skills to effectively partner with people of all levels.
- Experience working with a contemporary marketing tech stack: CMS, email marketing, SEO, social media/community management, among others.
Why Join Chronograph?
We value creativity, open communication, cutting edge technology, striving for excellence in all things — and having fun along the way. We want you to be happy here for the long-term.
- Flexible work arrangements (including remote / in person / hybrid)
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited and flexible vacation
- Generous health benefits
- Fully-paid parental leave
- ...and more!
Chronograph is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive culture, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!