We seek a Communication Specialist & Administrative Assistant to produce timely, engaging digital content for the Estate’s social media accounts, and help with the day-to-day tasks at our F&B department. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker and team player adept at producing dynamic communications for various channels and comfortable with hospitality needs.
The position will collaborate with colleagues to generate original and repurposed content and campaigns that incorporate text, photography, video, and graphics to reach desired audiences and achieve objectives. This position will optimize content cadence, create and follow a content calendar, and support marketing strategies for events and programs. The position will also find, organize, and manage digital assets for communications, including photography, video, graphics, and client contacts. The position will learn to use our reservation system and support the team in finding and building a team for large events.
The ideal candidate will have experience monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on social media performance and developing reports for the team and leadership to summarize key social media activity. The position will also work with clients to gather reviews and share them on social media and other platforms.
This part-time position reports to the Director of Catering & Sales and should expect to work on-site at least one day a week, including various events. We strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
● Develop and execute communications for social media.
● Coordinate with other team members and vendors on paid and organic social campaigns to achieve communications goals.
● Compile data, illustrations, photos, and pictures for assignments and organize and manage these assets.
● Compile client contacts and build a database for newsletter outreach.
● Listen and analyze social media performance and devise a strategy for expanding and engaging target audiences around specific goals.
● Compile reviews from clients and publish them on different online platforms.
● Occasionally answer the phone and make reservations.
● Occasionally support the team in finding F&B staff during high season.
Education & Experience Requirements
Bachelor's degree and three years of relevant experience or a combination of education and relevant experience
● Excellent written and oral communication skills.
● Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
● Capacity to synthesize materials and communicate information in a manner easily understood.
● Experience with managing projects to specifications and meeting expected deadlines.
● Ability to perform detailed work with high accuracy and attention to detail.
● Ability to answer clients' needs respectfully, even under pressure.
● Communications experience in the hospitality industry.
● Familiarity working with project, content, and creative asset management systems, including Pack Office, Adobe Creative, Asana, Hootsuite, and Canva.
Specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on department or program needs without changing the general nature and scope of the job or level of responsibility. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
● Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
● Frequently stand/walk, sit, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, and use a telephone, writing by hand.
● Occasionally reach/work above shoulders, grasp forcefully, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds.
● Occasional work on evenings and weekends.
● Part-time with potential to become full time
● 3 to 6 months trial period
● The expected pay range for this position is $18,000 to $20,000 per annum.
● Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates working well with colleagues, clients, and external organizations.
● Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
● Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable policies and procedures.
The pay offered to a selected candidate will be determined based on factors such as (but not limited to) the scope and responsibilities of the position, the qualifications of the selected candidate, departmental budget availability, internal equity, geographic location, and external market pay for comparable jobs.
Why Stonepine Estate Is For You
Imagine working in a magical place where wild animals roam freely across the land, where your office is at the palpitating heart of a 100-year-old Chateau, where exclusive clients land in front of you in helicopters or drive up in the most luxurious cars in the world. Imagine a place kissed by the Sun, where Nature is the Future and Culture our Nature. We seek talent driven to impact our legacy. Our unique perks empower you with the following:
● Freedom to grow. We offer career development opportunities. Join a film shooting, or learn from a renowned Chef or Hotelier.
● A caring culture. We take care of our employees and are accommodating.
● A healthier you. Miles and miles of hiking and mountain biking trails surround you.
● Discovery and fun. Stroll through historic sculptures, and art, and meet interesting people.