Anything for Sports is a Media company and Sports organization whose goal is to develop and promote competition in sports amongst Las Vegas youth and young adults. We provide sports-related development, exposure, media, education, and recruiting services to help improve the Las Vegas athletics community. If you're looking to join a fast-growing organization that provides real-life-changing services to athletes and the community, we need your expertise.
The Podcast Producer Intern is stepping into a huge opportunity! With the upcoming launch of our sports podcasts covering high school athletics, they will be able to hit the ground running on something that we think could be big. We are looking for an experienced, performance-driven Videographer and Podcast Producer for our two weekly YouTube shows and podcast, along with a unique YouTube Gaming stream. This role will work closely with the CEO, Content Manager and Podcast Hosts, and the social media and marketing team to produce a best-in-class YouTube show, podcast episodes, and short-form (TikTok, YouTube, IG Reels) video clips about Anything for Sports!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Records, edits, and contributes to the development of content for podcasts
- Possesses recording expertise in both studio and field environment
- Collaborates with hosts and other vertical teams to achieve the highest standard of assets and deliverables for the company
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to prioritize work, and turn around audio on a tight deadline
- Deliver the episode to keep within the timeline of scheduled releases, which will be in collaboration with all social posts, graphics, email newsletter, and all other promotional channels
- Create SEO-friendly episode descriptions and titles
- Eagerness to take direction and grow in this position
- Collecting the listener and viewer reviews collected monthly through platforms
- Ability to create short-form content clips from each episode
- Creativity is key! Someone with the ability to think outside the box and not only stay on top of social media trends but also help define what comes next.
- Available in the office 3-5 days a week for the Podcast episode filming and YouTube/Twitch live streams
- A good amount of video/audio production experience
- Ability to work in Adobe Audition/Pro Tools, OBS, as well as Apple OS and related software
- Proficiency in audio mixing
- Knowledge of sound and video recording and the ability to troubleshoot in studio and field environments
- Ability to script and edit marketing-related content, with an inclination to innovate
Nice to Haves:
- A strong background and understanding of the marketing, business, technology & analytics landscape
- Experience in tech or business journalism
- Knowledge of audience growth and engagement
This is not a paid internship position, but at the end of 3-months, we want it to be! We will need it.
Although this is an unpaid internship, there is the potential to grow into a paid part-time and full-time position. Students and graduates are offered excellent opportunities to gain extensive experience managing public relations, marketing, and social media campaigns within the sports media landscape.
• Hybrid In-Office/Remote internship
• Flexible hours (work around class times, we get the job done)
• Assigned company MacBook Air M2 with full software suite while in the intern program
• Professional networking and resume-building experience
• Potential for future part-time pay and transition to a full-time position
The 3 month minimum internship is based in Las Vegas will require you to work at our office studio. If you want to gain real-world experience and join a growing team hungry to help the community apply now. The internship will offer a lot of office perks and access to top Las Vegas high school athletes and organizations.
TIME COMMITMENT - Minimum 20-30 hours per week for three months. Applicants able to schedule the maximum hours/duration listed for the internship typically gain more in-depth experience. Also, the performance during the time during the internship will be a decisive factor in the rollover to a part-time/full-time position.