Richardson Media Group, a woman-owned, certified B Corp, seeks a Marketing Coordinator with strong administrative skills and an interest in advertising agency life. The ideal candidate will support our media planning and SEO departments and get involved in the areas of project management and account coordination. This person will work as an integral part of our internal agency team and may have direct contact with clients, media vendors and external agency partners to help ensure complex projects run smoothly from start to finish.
- Provide overarching administrative support (fielding phone calls and mail, email, data entry, filing, basic office system maintenance, ordering supplies).
- Receive and ready incoming vendor and supplier invoices for approval.
- Prepare and update agency promotional decks, emails, web content, e-newsletter and other forms of branded agency communications.
- Support agency principal and account manager with agency RFP process: compiling information, printing, assembling and mailing documents.
- Train and continue to be knowledgeable on certain agency software systems: Harvest, Notion, Google Office Suite, Microsoft Office, Buffer, Canva, etc.
- Assume additional team responsibilities, as needed.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Extremely well organized and detail-oriented.
- Eager to learn new things.
- Curious about advertising, SEO and content.
- Comfortable with technology, including a variety of online project management, social media, and time tracking tools.
- Familiarity with WordPress CMS.
- At ease working with data sets and interested in metrics and analytics.
- Willing to bring a positive attitude and strong work ethic to our team.
- Genuinely committed to excellent client service and creating a positive work environment.
- Persistent and resilient to overcome obstacles and find creative solutions to unexpected challenges.
- Flexible enough to respond to an ever-changing list of priorities and tasks.
- A graduate of a four-year college or university with a B.S./B.A degree.