The Automotive Hall of Fame is seeking Marketing Manager. This newly created position reports to the Vice President of Operations & Programs. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a strong strategic thinker, works collaboratively with a diverse team, and has the project management experience to set a timeline and deliver.
The Marketing Manager is a full-time, exempt position. This role will be a key member of the operations and programs team and will support the development of communication plans and implement projects critical to communicating the programs, exhibits, events, and strategic initiatives of the Automotive Hall of Fame.
The Hall has undertaken a significant fund-raising effort and is meeting with very positive results. This investment is enabling the Hall to transform its current physical footprint and web-based footprint and create a series of dynamic digital engagements to enhance its digital and physical presence. This includes learning modules for teachers and mobile digital engagements.
Preferred Training and Experience:
- 4-7 years demonstrated work experience in supporting and implementation of marketing campaigns, communication plans, or other equivalent skills. This should include development of creative strategies for earned and owned media, some online advertising, DR/CRM, and other 1:1 communications.
- Experience in community outreach, market research, data analysis, preferred.
- B.S. marketing or related field preferred.
- The selected candidate will have some project management skills. The management of these efforts will be established and tracked by the VP of Operations & Programs.
- The candidate must be a good cross-functional team member. This assignment requires working collaboratively with a small, hard-working team, key partners, outside suppliers and a very engaged board. As such, we’re seeking a strong communicator – both orally and in writing – as well as a team member who listens and helps identify and develop the best ideas.
- Experience with updates to a website and other digital platforms (Givecloud, etc.)
- Develop, implement, and execute strategic marketing plans and targeted communications efforts to help attract both new audiences and retain existing audiences.
- Manage and coordinate marketing activity, public relations, and other branded communications.
- Conducting market research to benchmark against our competition.
- Lead research effort for programs (owner of survey and reporting on survey).
- Organize and outline presentations and collateral messaging.
- Market through our networks.
Required Software and Special Systems Knowledge:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Adobe Suite preferred
- Experience in Digital Asset Management
- Knowledgeable about new technology and creating digital spaces
$45,000 - $60,000
Vacation with additional paid time off package and paid holidays observed by the Automotive Hall of Fame. Health benefits available.
In-person position, virtual flexibility available. Some travel, on occasion, for media purposes and conferences.
Automotive Hall of Fame is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Automotive Hall of Fame are based upon one's qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, height, weight, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Want new career opportunities delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for our Quatrro Career Connect newsletter and get notified about rewarding roles in the social impact sector. Sign up !
Powered by JazzHR