Join us to help our community experience the joy of home delivery! Smith Brothers Farms is a 100+ year-old iconic Seattle brand, delivering our own dairy products, weekly grocery staples, and northwest specialties. We are looking for a savvy content marketing specialist to create outstanding content and engage our community online.
Top candidates will be excellent writers, well-versed in content marketing activities to encourage customer engagement including email marketing, social media, and graphics management. Day-to-day activity will include drafting and sending email to customers, writing blog articles, creating and publishing social content, and writing copy for content pages and product detail pages.
The content marketing specialist will take a lead role in marketing activities for existing home delivery customers related to Smith Brothers Farms, while working closely and collaborating with the in-house marketing team that serves both Smith Brothers Farms and Alpenrose home delivery. This position is hybrid/remote and reports to the Senior Marketing Manager.
If you’re looking for a great job to level up your marketing career and you’re in tune with the Puget Sound area and the local food scene, we’d love to hear from you.Responsibilities
Tools We Use
- Social content – writing, scheduling, posting, and monitoring
- Website content – writing including blog posts, product descriptions, and managing images
- Email marketing – write, design, and schedule promotional emails for customers
- SKIM publication – our recurring customer engagement printed newsletter
- Digital advertising – provide insight and content for digital marketing programs
- Basic graphic design – manipulate images for email, social and website
- Photography – occasionally produce product and/or lifestyle images
- Reporting and analysis – Google Analytics, Data Studio, MS Excel
- Klaviyo for email marketing and automation
- Later for social media scheduling and monitoring
- Canva for social and email images
- Asana for project and workflow management
- Adobe Creative Cloud – primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- MS Office – primarily Teams, Outlook, Excel, Word
- Google Analytics for reporting
3-5 years of experience in content creation, social media management, and/or related marketing experience
4 year college degree in marketing, communications, business, or related fieldPerks And Benefits
- Excellent Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k benefits.
- Mobile phone stipend and company provided laptop.
- Employee pricing for the home delivery service.
- Monthly lunch truck at the office.
- 3 weeks PTO and 7 Paid Holidays
Compensation: From $65,000.00 to $70,000.00 per year