Title: Brand Partnerships Intern
Revel (www.revelmedia.io) is a fast-growing startup media company creating inspiring, fun, and educational newsletter content in consumer verticals. In less than a year, Revel has launched three newsletters and grown total subscribers to over 300,000.
- Daily Dig - delightful dog news delivered daily to your inbox - www.dailydigdogs.com
- Daily Purr - charming cat content for cat lovers - www.dailypurrcats.com
- The Canopy - eco-friendly and sustainable living - www.thecanopy.eco
Our mission is to build the leading media platform by improving the well-being of our readers through positive and inspirational content.
We are looking for a motivated intern to join our team who learns to drive growth through supporting new brand partnerships. A successful intern will be expected to learn relationship, marketing and sales skills as well as collaborate with multiple areas of the business.
- Identify potential brand partners that drive newsletter sponsorships
- Support Brand Partnership team in establishing new partnerships and building long term relationships with partners
- Support ad and content strategy through testing and data analysis.
- Report on growth and engagement metrics
- Communicate with the marketing team effectively to ensure quality and on-time delivery of assets
- A Bachelor's degree or significant active work towards a bachelor’s degree from a top-tier program in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar field
- Alignment towards the Revel team’s core values of positivity, empowerment, learning, empathy, and openness
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, organization, and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace and/or Microsoft Office
- A drive towards skill development and progression within marketing
- A love for dogs, cats, and/or sustainable living is a plus!
This is a paid internship at $15/hour. Work hours will be flexible and remote. You will be responsible for managing your own work schedule, with the company working primarily central time Monday through Friday. The company meets in-person once a month for 2-3 days for planning and team-building.
We’re a goal-oriented startup- expect to be challenged and take ownership of new projects.