The Female Quotient (The FQ) is a woman-owned business working with companies and conscious leaders to curate experiences, thought leadership, and solutions designed to achieve gender equality in the workplace and beyond.The FQ’s end-to-end equality platform includes co-branded research, content campaigns, and partnership opportunities at its signature Equality Lounges®. Visibility is further driven through The FQ’s robust social, media, and editorial channels. The FQ approach is intersectional, inspirational, and inclusive, working with leaders and rising stars in every industry and around the world.
We are looking for a Growth Marketer to lead the following areas of responsibility:
- Build and manage the CRM database for The FQ. We have ambition to connect to millions of people.
- Capture and manage demand and conversion for The FQ customer base, from collecting names at our marquee events, to optimizing tests strategies on our newsletter.
- Develop and execute data-driven CRM campaigns to drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Work with The FQ’s content and marketing team to create automated email campaigns and other lifecycle communications to build a dataset of customer insights that will help drive sales and partnership.
- Develop and implement segmentation strategies to personalize messaging and drive engagement for new products and offerings.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance, making data-driven recommendations to improve results.
- Work with The FQ content and marketing team to ensure that customer data is collected and stored in a way that allows for effective targeting and personalization.
- Continuously monitor industry trends and emerging technologies in CRM and marketing automation to ensure that our campaigns remain cutting-edge.
- Strong passion for marketing and CRM
- Ambitious, fast-paced, quick learner, always three steps ahead, strong organization, and extremely detail-oriented
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in CRM marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about gender equality and working for a female-owned business
We know that women often won't apply if they don't meet every requirement. We say, apply anyway! We hire for passion and train for skill.