Are you a detail-oriented content creator with a knack for engaging and informative copy? Do you have experience crafting content that strikes a balance between promotional and educational? If so, Grist wants you to join our team as our Content Editor!
Who We Are
At Grist, we're building the next generation spreadsheet-database. We're a small but mighty team in early stages of growth, with a well-developed and ambitious product. Our customers love us, and their enthusiasm proves that we have the potential to be a major player in the data productivity space. We're looking for a Content Editor who can help us craft compelling, multi-channel and multi-format messaging that resonates with our audience and stands out from the competition.
We value our people and offer generous compensation, paid vacation, and comprehensive healthcare, dental, and vision benefits. This is a remote position.
As our Content Editor, you'll be responsible for producing content for our newsletter, blog, and social posts, ads, and landing pages. You'll work closely with our marketing and product teams to understand our customers and their pain points, then develop content that speaks directly to their needs. You'll also stay current with industry trends and best practices to help shape our content strategy and ensure that Grist remains a leader in the space.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Knowing our customers through regular interactions, research, and analytics.
- Identifying key market segments and tailored messaging for each segment
- Collaborating with the marketing and product team to reach specific market segments
- Creating and editing our newsletter, blog and social posts
- Developing images and videos to accompany the newsletter, blog, and social media content
- Writing copy for landing pages and ads
- Staying current with industry trends
- 2 to 3 years experience in productivity SaaS content creation
- Strong writing and copy skills, and a portfolio of written work
- Passion for technology and innovation; experience with spreadsheet-database tools a major plus (e.g. Grist, Airtable, Notion, Coda, etc.) is a major plus
- Proficient image and video editing skills, and a portfolio of relevant work
- Experience working with Wordpress blogs and pages
- Experience in startup environment
- Strong team player
- Salary in the range of $50k-65k
- Comprehensive health insurance plan
- Four weeks paid vacation
How to Apply
Solve our Data Puzzle for Marketers at https://public.getgrist.com/5eQYuL6VZBCL/Marketing-Challenge/m/fork. It is a challenge not for the faint of heart, but should be fun if you like working with data and seeing through the noise. Once you solve the challenge, you’ll be given a code to send along with your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.