Who We Are:
At Innovative Home Renovations, we believe remodeling projects don’t have to consist of spiraling costs or never-ending schedules, and we need your help to get the word out! That is why we are hiring a new, long-term Marketing Content Creator & Social Media Specialist.
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate is a stay-at-home Mom or Dad that is looking to get back into the working world and is looking for a part-time (15 to 20 hours a week) position that combines your passion for your home with your expertise in Marketing. You have an interest in remodeling and interior design. You have hands-on experience creating and posting Instagram, Facebook, and Blog Posts while experience using HubSpot, Google Analytics, and Adobe Creative Suite. You're a rock star if you have experience using Hubspot Marketing Scheduling and Automation tools along with completing Hubspot Marketing Certifications.
Lastly, you're a continuous learner, an effective listener and communicator, and a detail-oriented professional with a proven track record of implementing winning marketing strategies.
What You'll Do:
As a Design-Build Remodeling company, the deliverables will be focused on interior design. Key Weekly/Monthly Deliverables consist of the tasks listed below. The deliverables are to be created and approved one month before being posted.
- 3 Instagram Posts/Weekly
- 4 Blog Posts (750 to 1,000 & 3 Images)/Monthly
- 1 Facebook Post (Highlighting Blog Post)/Weekly
- 1 Email Newsletter/Monthly
- 1 Printed Article (Modified Blog Post - 500 to 750 words) for Neighborhood Magazine/Monthly
Additional Deliverables as needed:
- Creation of Emails Nurturing Campaigns to help move leads through the sales pipeline
- Update & Creation of Printed Sales Presentation Materials
- Update & Creation of Printed Sales Materials
- Website Updates
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Positive, flexible, and persuasive personality – a strategic thinker.
- 1+ years of market analysis, strategic execution, setting and achieving goals, and performance reporting for multi-channel digital campaigns.
- 5+ years of experience and proven track record in executing multi-channel Business-to-Consumer marketing campaigns.
- Capable of working in a metrics-driven culture to measure tactics and channel impacts.
- Proven ability to multitask and manage competing priorities necessitates an unwavering commitment to quality control and pride of ownership.
- Exhibit willingness and flexibility to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and writing ability to produce and present reports and information to Management.
- Expert in marketing automation software to produce and schedule content (HubSpot).
- Proficient work with CRM software, including sales pipeline automation setup (HubSpot preferred).
- HubSpot Certifications: Digital Marketing, HubSpot CMS for Marketers, and HubSpot Marketing Software.
- Proficient with HubSpot, Pandocs, Moz, Google Analytics, and Microsoft applications.
- Intermediate/advanced Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and PowerPoint skills, including the ability to create/modify/render digital and print-ready graphics.
The position is a part-time, 15 to 20 hours a week, in-office position. The goal would be for the Content Creator to be promoted to IHR's Marketing Manager position after 1 to 2 years of a successful track record. Potentially, one of the days could be completed remotely after the first 90 days, and deliverables are consistently achieved.
- The salary range is $30/hr to $40/hr plus additional compensation listed below!
- $1,500 Signing Bonus
- Performance-Based Annual Bonus with a baseline of 5% of the Annual Salary
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with 5% employer match
- Microsoft Surface Studio Laptop
- Coffee & Snack Bar