The Social Media Manager supports Hannah Bronfman with social media strategy across various social media platforms. This role will be responsible for assisting in the ideation, creation, production and execution of original social media content. This person should possess a deep expertise on all social platforms with focus on TikTok, Instagram and YouTube including content best practices, understanding of analytics, and up to date on relevant trends on each platform.
- Manage scheduling, production, and execution of brand partnerships
- Contribute to day to day organic social media strategy
- Oversee all video content production, including producing, shooting and distribution.
- Work closely with video editing team to ensure brand identity and voice is consistent across all video content
- Work cross functionally with management, PR, and third party teams to ensure cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and best practices, and apply them to organic social media strategy to increase reach and engagement
- Monitor and report on social media analytics to make necessary changes to increase engagement while maintaining brand identity
- Assist in the production and execution of Hannah’s List newsletter.
- Support at photoshoots & brand events to help create BTS content
- 3+ years of experience within the social media, digital space
- BA, BS and/or MA, MS in marketing, communications, english or journalism preferred
- Proficient in all social media platforms and Google Suite
- Photo and video editing skills
- Hyper organized
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to both collaborate professionally with high level stakeholders and adapt brand/personality voice on social media
- Driven and hard working
- Ability to prioritize and manage several projects at once.
- Must be NYC based
Salary range $60,000-$70,000