Title: Graphic & Web Design Specialist
Reports to: Senior Marketing Manager
Location: Office ATL HQs
It is the function of the Graphic and Web Design Specialist to support the Business Development and Marketing efforts in order to drive the corporate sales messages to its customers and prospects. The Position will include Visual design and web development.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Will apply skills in graphic design, HTML development tools and other applicable authoring tools, web production, and front-end development.
2. Update and Maintain Website which includes upgrades to the aesthetics and functionality of the all the pages, create appropriate graphics and select photos across every page, and assuring responsive pages are properly functional across all mobile platforms
3. Develops original ideas and create graphics and content for social media, websites, proposals, and print publications.
4. Ensure consistency and efficiency throughout all projects mostly supporting landing pages, site pages, and occasional HTML emails
5. Consulting with the internal teams on maintaining, updating, and troubleshooting responsive code and content
6. Work to improve the usability, usefulness, and desirability of graphic and web pages.
7. Create and edit PowerPoint presentations, Newsletter publication, and E-mail campaigns.
8. Manage Social media channels to assure content is being posted every week.
9. Ensure that all design elements, templates and finished solutions work within a variety of browser types and screen settings along with the constraints set by development and design
10. Provide design elements, comps, templates and finished graphical solutions
11. Assist with proposal artwork, photography, and assembly
12. Provide video editing support which includes creating or reformatting graphics, edit and upload videos. Involved in planning and creation of marketing materials
13. Assist with event photography
14. Help to establish and maintain brand standards throughout the company's media, as well as print output as well as in other areas as needed.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in visual design, web design, or a related field.
2. Understanding of HTML, CSS, WordPress, and Elementor Builder
3. An understanding of how to organize and optimize digital content across web, social media platforms, and email marketing to measurably reach and engage audiences.
4. Strong writing and editing skills.
5. Strategic and creative thinking to produce high impact digital designs in all forms.
6. Experience editing photography.
7. Dependable and proactive team player with experience producing visual content with little supervision.
8. Familiarity with online platforms (YouTube and social media platforms).
9. Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud tools.
10. Demonstrated ability to learn new skills quickly and introduce new strategies, software, etc.
11. Superior customer service/client relations skills.
12. Microsoft Office product expertise in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel is required.
13. Mailchimp knowledge is a plus.
14. Experience editing video is a plus.
15. Authorized to work in the United States. Does not require sponsorship at this time, nor in the future.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.