St. Benedict's Episcopal School is looking to hire an enthusiastic digital marketing assistant to assist our growing marketing team at St. Benedict’s Episcopal School. You will be reporting directly to the Director of Marketing and Communications and assisting with all related tasks. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market research, update the system database, and create marketing literature.
Marketing Assistant, Full Time (40 hours)
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Position Type: 12-month Staff, FullTime
Reports to: Director of Marketing and Communications
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
This person will be assisting the Director of Marketing and Communications with all related tasks. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market research, update the system database, and create marketing literature.
To ensure success as a digital marketing assistant, you should have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines. Ultimately, a top-level digital marketing assistant provides valuable assistance to the marketing team and boosts the brand image and reach.
· Supporting the Director of Marketing and Communications and marketing team with project organization.
· Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
· Creating graphics designs using Photoshop, Canva or related software
· Composing and posting online content for the company’s social media page and website.
· Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
· Updating databases, spreadsheets, and inventory lists.
· Preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events.
· Editing documents and drafting content
· Building strong relationships with customers.
· Creating and publishing weekly family newsletter.
· Assisting with video production and event photography.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, media, communications, or related field.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience.
· In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and databases.
· Experience in Graphic Design.
· Excellent writing skills.
· Proficient in MS Office and marketing software.
· Knowledge of CRM tools, Google Ads, and online analytics, a plus.
· Understanding of advanced marketing principles.
· Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good understanding of office management.
· Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.