The Female Quotient (The FQ) is a woman-owned business aimed to change the equation to close the gender gap in the workplace. We do this through experiences, research, media, and advisory solutions. The FQ approach is intersectional, inspirational, and inclusive, working with leaders and rising stars in every industry and around the world.
We are looking for an Editorial Director to lead the following:
- Define the vision and high-level strategy for original research and digital content offerings in support of the advancement of The FQ’s mission
- Lead and deliver strategy for newsletter and related digital content
- Lead and deliver strategy for creating new programmatic content for individuals and companies as well as expanding existing programs and materials
- Monitor trends in The FQ’s focus areas and identify opportunities for the organization to uncover new research insights to contribute to the conversation
- Work cross-functionally to ensure live content offerings synergize with research and digital content initiatives
- Experience in and/or knowledge of women’s issues and gender issues
- Demonstrated ability to distill insights from data, drawing out key themes
- Expertise in shaping research-driven insights & complex concepts into compelling & actionable content for non-specialist audiences
- Proven ability to operationalize complex projects from concept to final product (e.g. content or product)
- Understanding of research and survey design, methodology and outcomes
- Track record in thought leadership / content development and management
- Experience in overall business strategy formulation and execution
We know that women often won't apply if they don't meet every requirement. We say, apply anyway! We hire for passion and train for skill.