Reporter/Editor: Forest Economic Advisors LLC
We are looking for an experienced Reporter/Editor to join our team and help us create a new newsletter that focuses on pricing and market information for North America’s wood products industry. There is an emphasis on lumber and wood panels. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building reliable sources, developing a deep understanding of market dynamics, researching, and writing about this important North American industry. A strong understanding of the wood products industry is important to this role, as is the ability to provide accurate and timely information to our readers. For more information about our product click here.
- Research and write articles about rapidly changing prices and markets for wood products, including lumber and wood panels.
- Gather and analyze data related to the wood products industry.
- Stay up to date on industry news and trends.
- Write and edit content for the newsletter as well as other articles and projects with journalistic integrity and knowledge.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure accuracy and timely content.
- Ensure content meets high editorial standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or related field or equivalent experience.
- At least three years of experience in writing and editing on commodity markets or a trade publication.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent writing, communication, and sourcing skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of the wood products industry is a plus.
We envision this will be a remote position in the Eastern or Atlantic time zone. Some preference will be given to candidates willing to work out of our office in Littleton, MA. This is a full-time position.
If you are a driven and ambitious reporter who is looking to be a part of an innovative team that is building a revolutionary pricing service from the ground up, we want to hear from you! Please apply with your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and why you are a good fit for this role.
Principal, Macroeconomics and Housing
Forest Economic Advisors LLC
298 Great Road, Suite 1, Littleton, MA 01460