Great Lakes Advisory:
Great Lakes Advisory is an operations agency based in Chicago, IL, but is 100% remote. We work with exciting businesses across all industries but focus heavily on Digital Marketing Agencies. Our clients are actively growing businesses that need to standardize their operations. That’s where we fit in; we build world-class training experiences and operational solutions that make it easier for our clients to onboard new hires, train more employees, and grow their business while ensuring their processes are followed-by-all.
You will love it here if you exemplify our Core Values:
- Be the Guide to the Solution
- Effective Communication
- Extreme Ownership
- Keep It Simple and Fun
- Committed to Customer Happiness
- Empowered Problem Solvers
At Great Lakes Advisory, we run on EOS. That means as a member of this team, you will have a leader who:
- Gives clear directions
- Makes sure you have the necessary tools
- Acts with the greater good in mind
- Delegates appropriately
- Takes time to truly understand your role and how you can help the company
- Makes their expectations clear
- Communicates well
- Has effective meetings
- Meets one-on-one with you weekly for coaching
- Rewards and recognizes your performance
To learn more about our firm visit www.greatlakesadvisory.com.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and publish at least 5 social media posts per week for all of our platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Write and publish 4 blog posts per month.
- Develop and send out 4 newsletters per month.
- Create new landing pages to optimize lead capture and conversion rates.
- Manage and set up all LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads, and Meta Ads campaigns.
- Manage our social media profiles, including engagement and response to comments, messages, and mentions.
- Produce each week’s podcast episode by preparing host with notes and research on each week’s guest.
- Oversee and manage the editing and production of our podcast by working with outsourced editors.
- Ensure podcast episodes are released on time every week and post podcast videos on our YouTube channel.
- Develop and execute a content strategy focused on targeted keywords based on our target audience
- Curate and manage a LinkedIn Newsletter from repurposed content
- Manage and oversee back-link building (outside vendor) of curated blogs
- Send out snippets from the podcast for marketing purposes.
- Repurpose marketing content into usable content for other platforms.
- Turn each podcast into a blog post.
- Conduct market research on the pain points and issues our ideal clients are looking to resolve.
- Set up webinars and workshops to attract and nurture leads.
- Manage nurture sequences to keep leads engaged and convert them into customers.
- Create marketing resources, lead magnets, and collateral based for our website, ads, and sales.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure we are bringing in the right leads.
You’re Great At:
- Experience with B2B Marketing Data, CRMs, Google Analytics, AdWords, and LinkedIn Ads.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
You Bring (Experience & Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing, including social media, email marketing, and content creation.
The Technology We Use in this Role:
- HubSpot (CRM, Sales, & Marketing)
- Google Analytics
- LinkedIn Ads
- Google Ads
- Google G Suite (Mail, Calendar, Drive, Slides, Docs, and Sheets)
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator & InMail
- 16 GB Memory
- Working Computer Released in Last 5 Years
- Web Camera
- 100 GBs of Internet Speed
- 2 Monitors or 1 Widescreen Monitor (+32 Inches)
- Keyboard & Mouse
Direct Report(s): N/A
Reports To: Chelsee Cesareo (COS)