Hey there! Please fill out this Typeform to apply: https://replo.typeform.com/to/fltUiF1L
Replo enables companies to build websites with less code. The team is building the world’s first platform and marketplace for creating and distributing the UI building blocks of the web — enabling commercial teams to build ultra-customizable websites like lego blocks. At its core, Replo’s mission is building the world’s marketplace for UI components.
Meet The Founders
Replo was founded by Yuxin and Noah in 2021. They've been friends since freshmen year studying Computer Science at Cal. To date, they've raised $4.2 from YCombinator, Figma, Infinity Ventures, La Famiglia, Base Case Capital, MAGIC Fund, as well as founders of Vercel/NextJS. The duo previously held senior management/principal engineering roles at Uber, Plangrid, Yelp, etc.
The Marketing Content Creator will be responsible for creating and distributing high-quality content across various digital channels. They will be expected to create engaging blog articles and case studies using ChatGPT, upload content to YouTube and Spotify, manage our podcast calendar, manage social media accounts and posts, create engaging social posts, and develop weekly newsletters.
- Develop engaging content for our blog, post to YouTube and Spotify, and develop weekly newsletters
- Manage and curate social media channels, producing engaging content, including posts related to podcasts, events, case studies and video content
- Develop engaging newsletters that highlight Replo and ecosystem features and benefits
- Assist in the Replo community, and other marketing initiatives and events as needed
Looking for someone who has:
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in a marketing content creation role
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Experience producing content for social media channels (Twitter, IG, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok)
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and experience creating social media content
- Familiarity with email marketing and newsletter platforms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Familiarity with software development environments and technologies a plus
Bonus points if you have:
- Worked at or founded an early-stage startup previously