SIMA Financial Group, Inc. is a professional services firm headquartered in Richmond, Virginia that employs a talented, client-centered team of professionals and support staff. Our certified and licensed professionals are dedicated to their unique discipline within SIMA’s five core competencies: accounting & tax, payroll & workforce management, employee benefits, corporate retirement, and wealth management. We work closely with businesses and individuals to provide a superior experience to our diverse clientele which includes business owners, executives, entrepreneurs, and investors. SIMA identifies and implements financial strategies to effectively manage both business and personal finances. Founded, grown, and managed in a morally-rich, values-driven environment, SIMA has proudly served clients with professional, personal, and principled care since 1985.
Overview & Responsibilities
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing all marketing operations of the organization including, but not limited to, development, planning, and execution of various marketing programs and advertising initiatives in support of the organization’s growth goals and reputation. It is the Marketing Specialist’s duty to interpret business objectives and develop successful marketing campaigns from idea to execution. They ensure the company values are withheld in all marketing materials, advertisements, and media presence.
- Administer the company’s digital marketing program including social media, internal website, print, and email campaigns to ensure brand consistency
- Arrange, coordinate, and schedule meetings; prepare meeting documents
- Compile data and prepare reports
- Prepare and distribute the company’s monthly newsletter and departmental correspondence to clients
- Maintain company e-mail platform with client additions, changes and removals
- Manage online reputation for the company to generate positive feedback and a larger following. Gather and analyze consumer behavior data such as website traffic and rankings. Review and manage public reviews on Google, Facebook, and/or LinkedIn
- Maximize website performance by working alongside IT with keyword tracking, location tagging, custom content creation, and other SEO strategies
- Collaborate, create, and/or source content such as copy or images for email marketing, external communications, and social media
- Set and achieve strategic goals related to social media metrics, advertising, and marketing campaign initiative
- Collaborate with the executive team to develop marketing and communication plans that properly promote and represent SIMA solutions and brand awareness
- Coordinate with the executive team to implement internal training initiatives
- Monitor relevant new or updated laws. Develop external communications that are easily digestible for clients regarding laws. Ensure compliance with the law in all external communications and advertising
- Provide quarterly reports on online engagement analytics (web, email, social media, ad campaigns, etc.)
- Assist with organizing internal training and social events
- Assist with employee onboarding
- Perform marketing onboarding and offboarding for clients
- Support marketing efforts as needed, including but not limited to public relations, events, producing miscellaneous marketing materials, and aiding in any other creative requests across the organization.
- Remain up to date on marketing strategies by attending webinars, LinkedIn Learning Courses, Continuing Education, Conferences, Seminars, etc.
- Build and manage a network of external agencies and marketing professionals to supply marketing services, such as print services
Qualifications & Requirements
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related fields
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Experiencing developing marketing plans and measuring results
Skills & Core Values
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create and implement communication initiatives and strategies.
- Graphic Design skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while managing and completing deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage client relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Customer service oriented
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to manage workflow and ensure projects/tasks are processed in a timely manner
- Ability to be proactive and not reactive in all aspects of daily job functions
- Ability to collaborate and operate as part of a team
- Self-motivated and able to work well within a fast-paced environment with firm deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Salary & Benefits
We offer an attractive salary with future opportunities for growth and advancement. In addition, we offer an exceptional benefits package, including an employer 401(k) matching contribution, Paid Time Off, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and elective medical, dental, and vision benefits.
EOE. SIMA Financial Group, Inc. reserves the right to alter, change, modify and/or terminate this job posting at any time without notice, or obligation, to any party.