Verdex Construction is looking for a highly motivated Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing Department to support our mission of “Building Something Better.”
The Marketing Coordinator will support the Marketing Manager in all Marketing and Business Development endeavors with a heavy concentration on proposal/presentation preparation and execution. The Marketing Coordinator will also support the Marketing / Business Development department with creation and updating of Verdex external and internal marketing efforts (materials/website/social media), event planning and execution, and database management.
- Produces required proposals (RFP/RFQ/RLI/PreQuals’s) including coordination of planning, writing, graphic design, editing/proofreading, preparation, printing, and delivery with consistent high levels of accuracy, spelling/grammar, clarity, and quality.
- Prepares pre-qualifications packets with annual monitoring and updating.
- Assists with presentation preparation including PowerPoint graphics, production and editing with supporting “leave behinds” (Storyboarding, drafts, practices, pre-meeting room review, printing, presentation IT prep, and set up).
- Assists with planning, coordinating, and executing all internal and external events.
- Creates and updates general marketing materials (both electronic and printed).
- Assists with the coordination and writing of award submissions.
- Manages company website updates.
- Supports company newsletter production and distribution.
- Provides company-wide notifications and social media postings.
- Responsible for events photo taking. Responsible for all phot management and cataloging.
- Manages all 3rd party photography for new hires photos, jobsite photos, and final completion photos with framing as necessary.
- Coordinates and design ads for event programs and magazines.
- Maintains files, database system, and ensures that the marketing production area is organized and properly stocked with necessary supplies.
- Represents Verdex with clients and at business functions and events.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational conferences; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies, etc.
- Satisfactory completion of appropriate corporate training as related to the position and/or department.
- Contributes to overall achievement by accomplishing related tasks and demonstrating characteristics that exemplify team building and support.
The above is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities. Other activities may be assigned as required by management.
Requirement & Qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Photoshop.
- Solutions oriented problem-solver with excellent graphics, organizational, writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure while establishing and adhering to deadlines yet the ability to be flexible and able adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to effectively manage time, multi-task, work independently, and pay close attention to details.
- Quick to learn and work well with internal and external customers.
- A good sense of aesthetics and design for the use of graphics for AEC marketing documents
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English or related field of study.
Verdex offers a competitive compensation package and robust benefits plans that include:
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) with Generous Company Match
- 15 PTO days per calendar year
- Various Company Events
Powered by JazzHR