Title: Website Coordinator
Location: New York, New York
BillOReilly.com is seeking a Website Coordinator who will be responsible for overseeing the news operation’s day-to-day development, production, and review of public-facing communications via the official website.An ideal candidate will have graphics and photoshop experience to create website graphics, promotional graphics, newsletter banners and social media content.
The Website Coordinator will work closely with Creative, Production and Social Media teams to execute editorial, content, and marketing strategies across the website and social media accounts. This position is key in facilitating requests, tracking goals, and ensuring effective and consistent communication flow.
- Post daily content to BillOReilly.com (desktop and mobile site).
- Create graphics for promotional content, merchandise, social media and newsletters
- This includes Bill’s Message of the Day, weekly columns, Video of the Days, promotional clips, book excerpts, advertisements, creative and blog posts.
- Maintain the homepage each morning – ie, updating highlight bullets, banners and images.
- Complete daily show transcript via TRINT.
- Upload final transcript and captions to BillOReilly.com.
- Maintain the Bill O’Reilly brand across website and social media accounts.
- Manages uploading, tagging, and organization of video content to BillOReilly.com.
- Initiates creative content for BillOReilly.com and social media pages.
- Responsible for trafficking and posting sponsored digital ads for BillOReilly.com.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, PR, Communications, or a related field.
· 1-3 years of relevant work experience in political website management, social media and/or digital marketing or related field.
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience in photoshop and other graphic design software
- AWS experience a plus
- Knowledge of current digital marketing best practices and processes, including understanding of paid and owned media, search engine optimization and mobile-centric web builds
- Knowledge of the news cycle, and current events preferred.
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely.
- Can prioritize work activities and use time efficiently, follows instructions, responds to manager’s instructions
- Video editing experience welcome; not required
- Ability to work extended hours including nights and weekends occasionally.
- This is a mostly remote position, with the possibility of some travel to Long Island, New York.