The Impact Seat Foundation is looking for a communications professional to join our fully remote team! The Impact Seat Foundation is a diverse, female-founded and led team dedicated to creating a world where women, particularly women of color, can succeed as business leaders. Our full stack philanthropy combines impact investing, grantmaking and advocacy to create an ecosystem of resources for female founders.
In your role, you will report to the Communications Director. We’re looking for someone to help our communications and marketing team with hands-on, tactical, and administrative tasks including:
- Providing tactical support to the CEO and Comms Director, including scheduling, calendaring, and coordinating travel for TISF events
- Regularly and accurately updating our company website with our latest thought leadership pieces, relevant company highlights, upcoming events, etc.
- Drafting blog posts and thought leadership pieces for our audience of investors and entrepreneurs
- Creating graphics for socials and our monthly e-newsletter via Canva
- Helping with decks for events/partnerships based on templates designed by the Communications Director
- Pulling monthly social media analytics and email campaign reports for the Communications Director
- Monitoring & managing social comms across The Impact Seat Foundation ecosystem
A star candidate for this role would ideally meet the following criteria:
- between 1-3 years of Communications experience
- excellent writer
- experience managing calendars across multiple time zones
- proficient in the following: Gsuite, ActiveCampaign, Canva, Wordpress, LinkedIn / Twitter analytics, Medium, Zoom
- prior experience managing and growing social media accounts
As an employee of The Impact Seat Foundation you would be eligible for the range of benefits currently offered, including but not limited to:
- Health insurance, including vision and dental
- Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare expenses
- 401k with 4% match
- 4 weeks PTO
- a supportive and flexible work environment (remote and regionally agnostic within the US)
- flexible start time (many of our employees work from the west coast, with hours from 8:30-4:30, but we are flexible depending on the time zone you're in.)
- tech stipend for the supplies you need to succeed!
At The Impact Seat Foundation, we believe the diversity of ideas, perspectives and cultures that our employees contribute to our company is among our strongest assets. The Impact Seat Foundation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming experience for all candidates and employees. If there are any accommodations we can provide for you during the interview process or any other phase of the hiring process, please let us know.
Salary range: $60-70K, depending on experience