Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Communications/Video Editor Specialist for a CONTRACT assignment with one of our premier Financial Services clients in New York, NY. Responsibilities :
- Be involved in various initiatives that concentrated primarily in the communications and production space.
- Be involved in enhancing training and publications through use of digital tools.
- Support the Business Manager, facilitates stakeholder (internal) business planning and strategy meetings to understand the needs of the teams.
- Utilize expertise in graphic and video production and design to create and deploy new videos or other digital products from less than one minute to up to 3 hours. This will include the use of advanced design and development skills in Adobe Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Collect requirements and upgrade New Hire Orientation training materials using PowerPoint or Genially as medium
- Editing, transcoding, outputting, and uploading digital video content
- Following brand guidelines in creating the video edits
- Organize digital files as part of the company's workflow
- Work closely with Business Manager and functions Communications team
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production processes when needed
- Build a narrative coupled with data and visuals to explain to an audience what's happening and why a particular insight is important
- Create presentations, documents and templates for various ad hoc projects
- Participate in the audio/visual aspect of materials for the department, including video and photography coordination
- Strong understanding and experience with entire Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc.)
- Strong visualization, analytical, and investigative skills
- Experience with various forms of visual media, branding, marketing, and/or other related areas
- Proficiency in video development, distribution list/newsletter software, and/or social media management
- Superior Verbal and written communication skills
- Able to express technical and business concepts, ideas, feelings, opinions, and conclusions orally and in writing in a manner easily understood by senior management
- Expert level PowerPoint, Visio, Excel
- Interest in learning more about Compliance, Financial Security or US Sanctions topics
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Communications; Graphic Design or business or economics related major
- 1-3 years of experience in Financial Industry / IT environment
- Experience using Genially
- Working knowledge of global banking products & services a plus
- Knowledge of Group activities and organization a plus
SGA is a technology and resource solutions provider driven to stand out. We are a women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT problems with a more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we match consultants like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we say let's work better together, we mean it. You'll join a diverse team built on these core values: customer service, employee development, and quality and integrity in everything we do. Be yourself, love what you do and find your passion at work. Please find us at https://sgainc.com .
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status, Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other Legally Protected Status.