The LSTA is seeking a VP level analyst to join its policy group, reporting to Head of Policy. The position requires a flexible self-starter with an intellectual interest in emergent leveraged finance market issues. It is an opportunity to help shape the development of the US leveraged loan market and is a platform to become a face and brand in the industry.
- 2-5 years experience in loan or CLO research, ideally at a bank, asset manager or rating agency
- Strong analytical and writing skills required
- Public speaking and presentation ability or interest in learning these skills
A. General Research
- Develop loan market thought leadership articles and presentations
- Present regularly at market conferences, LSTA events and smaller meetings with regulators, lawmakers and other stakeholders
- Publish LSTA newsletter and assist with press engagement
B. Policy Research
- Prepare and publish topical policy-related research on the loan and CLO market
- Develop and publish white papers on loans and CLOs to support policy positions
- Strategize with policy team and senior management on key initiatives and tactics
- Meet with regulators and lawmakers to educate on the loan and CLO market, as well as advocate for informed and analytically-supported policy positions
Salary Range: $175-225K + bonus
Please email email@example.com with "VP – Research Analyst, Policy Group" as the subject to apply.