Everyday Health Group (EHG) is a recognized leader in patient and provider education and services attracting an engaged audience of over 74 million health consumers and over 890,000 U.S. practicing physicians and clinicians. Our mission is to drive better clinical and health outcomes through decision-making informed by highly relevant information, data, and analytics. We empower healthcare providers, consumers and payers with trusted content and services delivered through Everyday Health Group’s world-class brands.
The Nursing Newsletter Account Rep for Health eCareers is responsible for driving revenue performance across an individual group of accounts. The rep will work with hospitals, practices, nursing homes, and recruitment teams and provides them with advertising & marketing solutions that meet their recruitment and branding needs to promote their brand and hire nurses and physicians. The Nursing Rep will execute on a sales strategy for their book of business, focusing on driving sales growth through prospecting, opportunity discovery, and closing deals.
We are seeking a passionate and experienced person who will drive revenue growth through an accelerated sales process, utilization of sales enablement tools that help us maximize revenue, customer engagement, and client retention.
- Leading prospects through successful discovery to value realization process
- Drive new customer acquisition within existing lead to customer conversion process
- Responsible for the understanding and utilization of sales reports, CRM, and forecasts
- Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals & forecasts
- Help sales leadership optimize sales process by driving initiatives that improve engagement, utilizing customer segmentation, sales enablement tools & platform and leading a culture of continuous improvement
- Utilize protocols and best practices for communicating with customers over voice, email and social channels.
- Successfully follow data-driven strategies that will maximize new logo attainment, customer retention, and revenue growth
- Contribute to our sales strategy and key initiatives as a member of the sales team
- Make 100+ calls per day using email, phone, or social tools
- 3+ year(s) of sales experience
- Strong track record of success as an individual contributor
- Experience in healthcare recruitment services, with a proven record of accomplishment of developing a best in class territories
- Hands on experience with Salesforce CRM software and MS Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to successfully provide relevant and immediate feedback in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and accountability
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
Our Culture and Values
We created our values together to guide our collective purpose and pursuits. We are collaborators and problem solvers. We empower one another to make informed decisions and to be enabled towards action. We embrace success. We recognize that innovation can spark and be born from any of us no matter our individual role or background. We encourage open mindedness and sensitivity to each other and our environment. Our personal and professional passions get ignited, nurtured and supported. We value that doing is greater than talking as the most measurable means of impact. Our collective purpose to deliver enlightened audience experiences with trusted brands is what drives the success of our business and our professional satisfaction.
Life at Everyday Health
At Everyday Health Group, a division of Ziff Davis, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We believe in careers versus jobs and people versus employees. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
Everyday Health offers competitive salaries in addition to robust health and wellness benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits, Flexible Spending accounts, 401(k) with company match, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pregnancy and Parental leave, Family Planning Support via Maven, Flexible Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Fitness Reimbursement as well as employee-focused engagement and education programs, including Employee Resource Groups and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic, flexible work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then Everyday Health is the place for you. Everyday Health Group has employees located in 38 states as well as offices in NYC, Asheville, London, England and Mumbai, India. This position may be performed anywhere in the Eastern United States except within the City of New York.
Everyday Health Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees.