Content Manager, Virtual Contractor Position
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Content Manager to join our team. The Content Manager is responsible for managing the Content Team, including schedulers, copywriters, and video editors and ensuring that all projects are being scheduled on time across multiple channels such as Youtube, Instagram, TikTok, Podcast, and Pinterest.
- Manage the Content Team including schedulers, copywriters, and video editors.
- Report to the Director of Content or CEO on the progress of all content-related projects.
- Facilitate Content Team Meetings to ensure projects are on schedule and that everyone is aligned on goals.
- Help maintain the company dashboard and ensure all metrics are being tracked and reported accurately.
- Make sure that all projects are being scheduled on time in Youtube, Instagram, TikTok, Podcast, and Pinterest.
- Ensure videos are being edited correctly for each of the channels.
- Be one month ahead on all content being scheduled (or more) to ensure a smooth content delivery process.
- Write all descriptions for podcast episodes, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube channels.
- Manage the CGVIP Newsletter’s content and copy, ensuring it is aligned with the company’s brand and tone.
- Ensure that all company assets are organized on our drives and easy to find.
- Maintain the quality of all projects being created, including YouTube covers, keywords for YouTube, and hashtags for YouTube.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in content creation, digital marketing, or related field.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of various social media platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest.
- Ability to write compelling and engaging copy for different channels.
- Proficient in project management tools such as Asana or Monday.com.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Ability to manage and motivate team members.
If you meet the qualifications and are excited about this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter. We are a fast, growing company with opportunities for bonuses and leadership positions. I look forward to hearing from you!
This position is a full-time hourly, contract position between $21-$25 an hour with bonuses based on team performance.