Yatu Paint USA is actively seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join our Team. Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to, product and service marketing, competitive research, surveys, customer and prospect communications, multi-media development, advertising, and promotions
· Create and manage customer and prospect databases and mailing lists.
· Develop and manage Newsletters, Fliers, Product Literature, Presentations, Videos, and other marketing media.
· Implement and manage direct marketing campaigns to Customers and Prospects (Monthly Newsletter, eMail, SMS, Newsletter, Tele Sales).
· Implement, manage and provide follow up for product sample shipments to customers and prospects.
· Develop and manage content for social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok).
· Help develop and manage customer product promotions, and promotional materials for customers.
· Work with Media Companies for Yatu Advertisements and Promotions.
· Help support Yatu USA with Regional and National Trade Shows.
· Help develop and manage Product Information and Regulatory Information.
· Notify customers and prospects on all new products, tools, and programs.
· Conduct customer surveys on Yatu Products and Color Information.
· Respond to Color Complaints originating from Global WeChat, Distributor and Body Shop Inquiries, Facebook Inquiries, incoming Telephone calls and emails.
· Oversee and respond to customer and prospect inquiries, posts and reviews on social media.
· Conduct market research on competitive companies and products.
· Five Years of Marketing experience working for an automotive paint or coatings company.
· Experience developing Newsletters, Fliers, Product Literature, Presentations, Videos and other marketing media.
· Experience managing customer databases and communications.
Skills / Abilities and Attributes
· Experience with multi-media software – Corel, Adobe, others.
· Experience with Microsoft Office Applications including MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word.
· Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok).
· Experience with Customer Databases.
· Bachelor of Science Marketing Degree.