The Marketing Coordinator will provide routine support to the marketing department. This position will be responsible for supporting project pursuits, branding, events, programs and other miscellaneous tasks as needed. All activities will be performed in support of the strategy, vision and values.Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate communication efforts for company emails on behalf of the organization, the marketing department and the CEO.
- In conjunction with other team members, manage the internal newsletter and improved communication processes.
- Support writing initiatives including proofreading, editing for grammar, spelling, comprehension, consistency, assembling and delivering final documents.
- Support development and submission of awards entries.
- Manage marketing vendors and agencies as assigned.
- Organize distribution lists within company’s marketing technology. Monitor system and troubleshoot any issues.
- Maintenance and management of marketing information and systems
- Assist as required with multi-platform communications, including marketing campaigns and social media efforts.
- Conference, tradeshow and campus prep and planning.
Education & Experience
- Ability to deliver detailed assignments with high levels of accuracy.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of inter-office teams.
- Strong oral, written, and graphic communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of CRM/relational database platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, business or comparable.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a full-time marketing position.
Basys provides direct credit and debit card processing solutions for businesses across the country. We treat our team, clients and vendors like people, not numbers. BASYS is proud to maintain a 90% customer retention rate of clients that continue to process, in an industry where retention rates often average closer to 70 to 75%. We feel that this is a perfect example of how our customer-oriented business model sets us apart.
Basys is an equal opportunity employer.