Quarterly: June - December 2023
Part-time: 15 hours a week
LevelTen Energy is the leading provider of transaction infrastructure for the renewable energy economy. The platform delivers buyers, sellers, advisors, and financiers the automation software, data management, and standardized contracts needed to facilitate faster, safer renewable energy transactions. Together, LevelTen and its partners share #OneGoal to accelerate the clean energy transition.Job Summary
The Marketing Intern will support LevelTen's efforts to provide the industry with timely and relevant market intelligence through supporting content production for LevelTens weekly industry newsletter, and by composing social media posts. Content responsibilities may also extend to supporting LevelTens quarterly PPA Price Index reports with supplementary content. Youll gain exposure to account-based marketing strategy and tactics and how marketing campaigns are run, grow your knowledge of how the renewables industry works, and hone your research and writing skills in a fast-paced industry.Duties And Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with Content Marketing Manager to track the latest renewable PPA signings and sustainability commitments each week, and composing concise write ups for LevelTens weekly industry newsletter.
- Promoting newsletter to gain subscribers, and exploring tactics to increase newsletter audience/subscriber base.
- Composing social media posts supporting the newsletter and other LevelTen activities and news.
- Repurposing newsletter content to complete sections of LevelTens quarterly PPA Price Index Reports related to PPA signings, industry news, sustainability commitments, and policy/regulatory updates.
- Working to attain a deep understanding of the clean energy industry and project development process to ensure accurate reporting.
- Student currently enrolled in an undergraduate program with a strong interest in renewable energy and/or sustainability and marketing
- Prior marketing, sales, or operations experience a plus
- Excellent project management, organization, and communication skills
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
This is a paid part-time position based in LevelTen Energys Seattle office for 15 hours per week, from June 20th through the end of December.