Position Title: Program/ Project Manager
Duration: 09 months
Location: Seattle, WA, Hybrid is Ideal
- The WW Sustainability team is seeking an experienced program manager to assist in managing a WW Program Management Office (PMO) for a sustainability data and reporting program
- Expected work includes supporting the following projects: Revising/updating program Wiki(s), launch of SIM intake structure and setting standard operating procedures (SOPs) for monitoring and reporting out on SIM tickets, and launching a document management process
- Role may also include some admin duties including recruiting reporting, maintaining email distribution lists, maintaining permission groups, addressing tooling issues, support with the flash (newsletter) creation and editing
Qualified candidates will:
- Have program/project management experience
- Communicate goals, roles, responsibilities and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional teams.
- Have a track record of working independently and with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Have attention to detail, solid work ethic and drive, and excellent project management and communication skills