Channel Marketing Manager – North America
Synopsys Integrity Group is seeking an experienced Channel Marketing Manager who will be key to our NA channel marketing team. This position reports to the Director of Global Channel Marketing and will work closely with the global channel marketing team, regional channel sales organizations, and marketing teams along with our partners in North America.
- Plan, build, execute, and provide results reports for the Synopsys global partner monthly newsletter and quarterly webinars.
- Development and management of partner campaign kits, co-branded assets, and other partner-focused collateral as needed
- Collaborate with third-partner vendors as needed for promotional items, logistics, etc.
- Work closely with NA channel sales and partners to develop and execute marketing plans to support sales objectives.
- Manage and leverage regional MDF budget to build, develop, execute marketing plans, and deliver reports on marketing plans.
- Consistently communicate marketing plans, and results across marketing and sales teams.
- Measure campaign impact through SFDC reporting, evaluate channel campaign ROI, and present recommendations for improvement.
- Develop strong relationships with partners’ marketing teams to drive key marketing initiatives.
- Assist with planning and leading partner summits, training and onboarding, and recruitment initiatives.
- Work with strategic alliance partners and channel team to drive joint GTM plans to include key initiatives such as joint webinars, messaging, and collateral.
- Collaborate with other marketing teammates to ensure our channel partners are considered in every program and campaign we run
- Minimum of 3+ years of Partner field marketing or channel marketing experience. Cybersecurity is a plus
- Experience owning and partnering on marketing programs with an understanding of how to measure performance. Including, but not limited to, demand generation, partner enablement, sales contests, etc.
- Familiar with different types of partners and routes to market
- PRM experience is a plus – how to build campaigns, dashboards, and update pages on the Zift platform
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- Experience setting up and managing webinars and email marketing (Zoom and Marketo)
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously, and communicate effectively.
- A great team player and the ability to coordinate across multiple departments
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and strong project management skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks
We are looking for a strategic thinker and collaborative self- started who has a passion and experience to work with channel partners and will help to support the rapid growth of our channel business
The base salary range across the U.S. for this role is between $79,000.00-$138,000.00. In addition, this role may be eligible for an annual bonus, equity, and other discretionary bonuses. Synopsys offers comprehensive health, wellness, and financial benefits as part of a competitive total rewards package. The actual compensation offered will be based on a number of job-related factors, including location, skills, experience, and education. Your recruiter can share more specific details on the total rewards package upon request.
Base Salary Range