This Navigation Social Media Coordinator
will serve the Healthcare Navigation Program in a variety of marketing and development-related capacities including helping to coordinate and implement advertising, public relations, and promotional initiatives. This individual will also assist the Navigation Marketing Coordinator efforts to promote the Affordable Care Act’s agency’s Healthcare Navigation Program. This is a grant funded position and contingent on contract award.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to manage his/her own time and work in a team environment.
- Use Canva or similar graphic design tools to create visually appealing social media content.
- Multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Manage social media accounts and profiles, including scheduling and publishing content, monitoring comments and messages, and responding to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Create and curate compelling content for social media posts.
- Monitor social media trends, tools and applications to stay abreast of the latest developments and recommend improvements.
- Coordinate with all social media forums, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Send out monthly Navigation newsletter and event related newsletters as needed.
- Create target-specific marketing and advertising campaigns to reach populations.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing forecasts.
- Plan and organize promotional presentations.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Assure that campaigns provide information in a fair and impartial manner that is culturally and linguistically appropriate, and disability accessible for the populations being served, including individuals with limited English proficiency.
- Meet requirements set by Epilepsy Alliance Florida and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid, including timely submission of project reports and all required data entry.
- Participate in program-related meetings and conference calls.
- Abide by all agency, federal and state policies, procedures, and mandates.
- Positively represent the agency.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in development, marketing or social media management.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, a must.
- Experience using Canva or similar graphic design tools.
- Bilingual English and Spanish. (Preferred, Not Required)
- Fluent in English. (Required)
- Authorized to work in the United States. (Required)
All successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and criminal background check.
Salary Range: $42,000 - $48,000, based on experience.
No Third Party Agencies or Submissions Will Be Accepted.
Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. DFWP
Opportunities posted here do not create any implied or express employment contract between you and our company / our clients and can be changed at our discretion and / or the discretion of our clients. Any and all information may change without notice. We reserve the right to solely determine applicant suitability. By your submission you agree to all terms herein.
Powered by JazzHR