About the role:
Oliver is currently looking for a qualified Social Media Content Manager to join our Community Management team! If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, new product launches, PR (Public Relations) and promotional events, we would like to meet you!
The ideal candidate would have experience with social media, video, imagery, strategy, data analytics, and marketing campaigns. Furthermore, an exceptional oral and written communication skills and able to develop engaging content. You should be natural born communicator with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
What you will be doing:
What you need to be great in this role:
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Work with our in-house creative teams to create engaging video, copy and photography assets for social media channels
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with the brand to stay updated on new products and features
- Oversee talent and influencers to drive engagement
- Monitor KPI (Key Performance Indicators), analytics and trend for brand and brand sector
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Work with our in-house creative teams to create engaging video, copy and photography assets.
- 5+ years of experience in an advertising and or public relations agencies
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, and authoring an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Ability to partner and support CX experience (customer journey) with goal to acquire and/or retain
- Ability to partner in cross channel (omnichannel) campaign development
- Excellent verbal communication and written skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret platform website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Ability to craft and maintain social / brand playbooks
- Provide support to social team members, talent, and influencers to drive positive outcome including growth and engagement
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Ability to write social captions across all current social media platforms
- Ability to work collectively to support Omnichannel campaign objectives
- Experience with beauty brands a plus
- Experience with CPG a plus
- Experience with food brands and/or food services a plus
- Experience with B2B engagement a plus
- This role will be performed hybrid in Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- The pay range for this role is $80,000 - $90,000
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.Our Values and how to live them
We've set ambitious, market-leading environmental and social goals around sustainability at OLIVER. We have committed to be net zero by 2030 and take far reaching action on DE&I in the sector. We expect everyone to contribute to our mission, embedding sustainability into every department and through every stage of the project lifecycle.
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others
- Inclusion. You are actively pro-inclusive and anti-racist across our community, clients and creations
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you
- Results. You accept responsibility for your action
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All suitable applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing email@example.comInside Ideas Group and its affiliates and subsidiaries have an internal recruitment department. IIG does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.