~Are you an avid storyteller who loves to create and present to customers through in person and digital content?
~Is your inbox full of newsletters and blogs about what is trending in the skincare industry?
~Are you energized by traveling to customers and aligning your passion for skincare?
~Find yourself admiring new skincare products and keeping a pulse on what is happening in the market?
~Do you have a multi-step nightly skincare routine you can't go to bed without?Is it your dream to bring these ideas into your daily work life as our Director of Trend & Content Marketing!
This role is responsible for utilizing trend forecasting and consumer data to inform strategic insight for content creation and product development. As thought leaders in the custom contract manufacturing space, we're dedicated to providing innovative concepts and superior products to our brand partners. This position will develop and present compelling visual and written content across all customer touchpoints, and work collaboratively with the Digital Marketing & Trend Strategist, as well as the Sales and R&D departments, to ensure that Twincraft continues to offer the most valuable and cutting-edge services in the industry.Essential Duties & Responsibilites
Education & Experience
- Responsible for staying at the forefront of industry news and innovation through trend research and monitoring.
- Be able to translate industry findings and consumer insight/data into strategic direction for product development.
- Proactively track themes in the skincare category, as well as design, culture, and social media.
- Participate in and lead customer presentations.
- Create sell sheets for customer samples.
- Up to 50% travel is required.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, R&D and Packaging Departments to develop contemporary skincare concepts for customers and prospects as an active member of the Product Innovation Team.
- Spearhead education and training on new product concepts and launches.
- Create trend presentations and collateral for internal team members and customers alike.
- Lead the development and execution of content strategy across all channels, including website design and copy, product photography, video, and social media.
- Generate relevant and engaging content for the company blog and newsletter.
- Use industry expertise and consumer awareness to inform creative vision.
- Ability to weave Twincraft's culture and unique voice into all creative and customer-facing projects.
- Develop and oversee content calendar and production schedule.
- Develop and oversee all branded marketing collateral.
- Oversee the design and layout of company website.
- Work collaboratively to organize trade show(s).
- Responsible for the design and coordination of Twincraft booth, product displays and sales collateral.
- Support and help implement continuous process improvements.
- Support and adhere to Twincraft's values and credo.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree with at least three years of industry related experience. Background in digital marketing or content creation is a plus.Personal Characteristics
- Creative with a mind for design, curious and enthusiastic about trends, brands and culture.
- Analytical and strategic, able to problem solve and identify out-of-the-box solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, writing and storytelling skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups.
- Immersed and personally interested in the skin/personal care industry.
- Team-oriented and collaborative.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, loves to take initiative and seek opportunities for growth and development.
- Organized and self-motivated, able to independently manage multiple projects in a timely and efficient fashion.