The Senior Manager of Reputation Management and Field Enablement is responsible for developing and implementing communications that inform and engage TIAA’s enterprise-wide client-facing teams, aligning them with the company’s strategy and business priorities. These communications serve to provide important and time-sensitive information for use by client-facing teams. This individual is also responsible for developing, marshaling, reviewing, packaging and executing key communications for dissemination to various client-facing teams through the team’s Field Communications process.Key Responsibilities And Duties
- Create a full spectrum of communications materials, including talking points, FAQs and messaging documents, which serve to foster a consistent external voice across the enterprise’s client-facing teams.
- Assist with issues management by creating relevant Field Communication materials in a timely manner.
- Identify, coordinate and integrate communications across client-facing organizations by leading the Communications Council and hosting its weekly meeting by: setting meeting agendas; identifying key speakers and topics important to the Field; and distributing related materials to foster broad understanding of the subjects covered.
- Serve as editor of weekly Field Connections newsletter, which serves to syndicate content for sharing local channels, and formulating communications best practices to help drive continuous improvement in channels and vehicles.
- Continuously review all internal and external matters for opportunities to communicate to the Field.
- Develop communication strategies for key external initiatives – such as the company’s brand-related programs and lifetime income initiatives.
- University (Degree) Preferred
- 2+ Years Required; 3+ Years Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
Public relations, employee communications and/or general communications experiencePreferred Qualifications
- Financial services experience in public relations and/or employee communications or other communications roles.
- Superior project management, strategic planning and decision-making capabilities.
- Experience and demonstrated leadership functioning as a communications counselor for senior leaders on both proactive topics, as well as issues management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, and comfort interacting with people at all levels of the organization.
- BA/BS in Marketing/Communications/Public Relations.
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills.
Base Pay Range: $75,400/yr. - $125,700/yr.
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We offer a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and education, and retirement services.Benefits And Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary.Equal Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here.Accessibility Support
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.Applicant And Desire a Reasonable Accommodation To Complete a Job Application Please Use One Of The Below Options To Contact Our Accessibility Support Team
If you are a U.S.
Phone: (800) 842-2755
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPrivacy Notices
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in US (other than California), click here.
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in California, please click here.
For Applicants of Nuveen residing in Europe and APAC, please click here.
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (English), click here.
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click here.
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (English), click here.
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click here.