Client Solutions & Success Division
Matrix Technologies, Inc. is a company focused on providing superior engineering, automation, and systems integration services to its clients, while also offering a great work environment and career opportunities to its employees. The company follows "The Matrix Way," which values doing the right thing and having fun and aims to enhance people's lives every day. Matrix is a designated Top Workplace and offers market-leading compensation, benefits, bonuses, long-term incentives, and growth opportunities.
The role of the Marketing Assistant is to work closely with the Client Solutions & Success team to align corporate branding and messaging for Matrix Technologies, Inc. and lead the development of sales enablement tools and materials for all locations, departments, and divisions both internally and externally.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Perform Word, Excel, and PowerPoint presentations activities.
- Help team maintain and distribute Matrix marketing literature.
- Help keep Client Solutions & Success SharePoint up to date.
- Coordinate, schedule and handle general logistics of pre and post trade show tasks.
- Work with internal team to set up Webinars.
- Help maintain ERP/CRM database.
- Maintain company store and promotional items in person and on SharePoint.
- Help complete and deliver customer requests for information related to corporate safety, financials and project experience.
- Aid in filing out corporate surveys and award applications.
- Liaison between Matrix and Insurance vendors.
- Help develop content for company website.
- Aid in coordinating golf outings.
- Collect content, edit and distribute external company email newsletter to select clients.
- Create/distribute news and press releases (new hires, promotions, acquisitions, etc.) and maintain distribution list.
- Assist Management in advertising programs, helping develop, maintain, and submit ad materials.
- Help create, manage, and grows business presence across social media channels (blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and other tools or sites as needed).
- Two-year degree in marketing, graphic design, business or related field required.
- Four-year degree in marketing or business-related field preferred.
- 1-2 years of previous marketing experience preferred.
- Ability to understand basic company philosophy and style of business.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint is preferred.
- Command of English grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States without employer sponsorship.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Occasional local and/or overnight travel may be required.
Physical And Other Requirements
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk, and hear.
- While performing the duties of this job, long periods of sitting at a computer are required.
- The employee may occasionally be required to lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Full Time, Direct Hire
Exempt, Overtime Eligible
Department Manager, Client Solutions & Success
At Matrix Technologies, our core values define our culture and we live out those values in everything we do. We call this “The Matrix Way.” We strive for a culture that promotes teamwork and collaboration, engagement, and talent development. Our culture reflects what the modern workforce wants and inspires our employees to perform their best. We support our employee’s personal goals and interests with flexible work schedules and options for increased paid time off. This focus on the employee experience is why we have been named a Top Work Place by the Toledo Blade. To ensure we are providing our customers with the best solutions from the industry’s leading experts, we encourage our employees to grow professionally by offering technical and leadership training, tuition reimbursement, memberships to professional societies, and diverse experiences.
Since 1980, Matrix Technologies, Inc. and our professional team of engineering and automation experts have been the leading single source for any process, facility, or automation engineering need. We only hire the best which allows us to provide our customers with “A Better Process for Success”. Our talented staff and processes have also earned us a spot in the Control Engineering System Integrator Hall of Fame.
Matrix Technologies is a versatile, platform-independent, full-service resource for process design, automation and information system engineering. We have a commitment to our clients and it shows with 87% of our projects being repeat engagements from satisfied customers. Matrix Technologies has expertise in oil & gas, chemical, food & beverage, consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical/biotech, aggregates, discrete manufacturing, automotive, glass, and metals.
Come see what “The Matrix Way” is all about!