Job Title: Marketing Consultant
Company: Fridays (a part of Long Game)
Job Type: Contract
Who We Are: Fridays
Creators are marketing brands, but who is marketing creators and the teams behind them? We are.
Fridays is social commerce’s first media house that empowers those in the space to keep up with the lightning speed pace of the industry. We not only act as a curated campaign monitor, we also allow enterprise-level brand marketers, talent managers, and creators to showcase their work to first-rate teams, resulting in more aligned, groundbreaking collaboration and consistent discovery. All at no cost. You in?
We are seeking the “curator-of-cools” of the world, ie. a creative, on-pulse Influencer Marketer, to join our team for 4-5 hours per month in a consultant/advisory capacity. You likely have a bookmarked tab on your IG titled “Campaign inspo.” And yes, we’re chill, it’s a remote position.
You ideally have a roster of killer creator campaigns under your belt, specifically working alongside brands and creators from inception to emergence. Furthermore, you easily connect the dots in the creator economy, usually spot early talent, and love to endlessly riff on ways to break through the mundane and into the new generation of social-led campaigns.
As we grow Fridays, we’re hoping to deliver these intentional, stand-out campaigns to those behind the social commerce scenes and continuously improve their experience of working in the space.
- Riff with our team on cool campaigns and industry activations that are breaking through the social noise.
- Brainstorm and advise on out-of-the-box collaborations, trends, and editorials that we could feature for our community.
- Spot emerging brands and talent within a wide range of spectrums, from food and beverage to tech, that could expand our reach and propel signups.
- Love nerding out on creators, brands, product design, etc.
- Want to be a part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and tight-knit team.
- Have a curious, open-mind with an affinity for idea generation.
- Have strong communication and people skills. Humor helps.
- Can think on both the macro and micro levels.
- Thrive in an imaginative but actualized, fast-paced environment.
- Hold a proven track record of managing successful influencer campaigns, ideally supporting emerging brands and/or talent.
- Residence in the US or Canada.
P.S. We’re looking for people who are first and foremost a fan of the Fridays feed. By applying for this position, you are opting into the Fridays weekly newsletter. We’ll see you at our next issue!