This is a Hybrid or full-time Remote position. Hybrid if you live in the Central Illinois area, which requires you to be in the Peoria, IL office Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday with the option to work from home Monday and Friday.
As a Marketing Analyst my objective is:
- To develop and produce reporting solutions for our clients. I will do this by working closely with the Analytics, Media, Strategy, and Marketing Automation teams.
- To assist in developing measurement, visualization, and tracking strategy for the agency
The outcomes I need to produce for clients are:
- Develop and implement analytics strategy through proper tagging of websites, apps, digital media, and other campaign elements
- Produce and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and other ad-hoc reporting requests, primarily using media, newsletter, web, app, and form data but not limited to those data sources
- Meet complex client needs by leveraging and combining multiple data sources
- Develop strategic recommendations and useful insights for the clients and the people who work on their marketing campaigns
The outcomes I need to produce for the agency are:
- Work with the Experience Strategist and Media Strategist to provide insights for assigned projects
- Enable our clients to communicate success to their stakeholders so we can retain business and win new business with those clients. This contributes to organic growth for the agency.
- Keeping status of all assigned projects and communicating that status with the client teams and the Analytics Team
To produce these outcomes, I need to:
- Extract and prepare metrics from online reporting tools including Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform, Salesforce, Facebook, Eloqua, Google Analytics, and other marketing technology platforms
- Work with the Media, Marketing Automation, Experience Strategy, and Development teams to ensure tracking is setup, insights are developed, and optimizations are recommended to the client team
The skills and abilities I require are:
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Understanding of e-commerce marketing channels and attribution modeling
- Ability to work in a high-energy, quickly changing, and demanding environment
- Degree or equivalent experience in marketing research, statistics, or another quantitative field
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with Tableau and Tableau Server is a plus
- The ability to work with large data sets with SQL, R, and/or Python is a plus
To produce these outcomes, I have decision-making authority over the following:
- How to build the dashboards
- How to write any required code to prepare data for analysis and reporting
- Which analytical techniques to apply to data problems
Leading indicators of my success are:
- Percentage of dashboards delivered for Analytics Team QA at least 4 days before they are due to the client
- Percentage of dashboards and ad hoc requests delivered to the clients on time and within budget
Long-Term indicators of my success are:
- Retention rate for reporting and analytics work for projects which continue beyond their original duration
- The ability to learn and apply new techniques and the willingness to share those with others
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.
Powered by JazzHR