The Internal Communications Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing communications initiatives within our organization that effectively describe and promote our company vision, values, and objectives. The successful candidate will be tasked with ensuring all internal communications are consistent, timely, and effectively engage employees.
- Develop and implement an effective internal communication strategy aligned with company objectives and culture.
- Plan, edit, and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as our corporate intranet (my Nouria), company newsletter, or regular email bulletin.
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization.
- Ensure internal communication messages are timely, relevant, and easily accessible to employees.
- Coordinate and manage town hall meetings and other internal events.
- Conduct regular audits to assess the effectiveness of internal communications and implement improvements as necessary.
- Provide communications support for HR initiatives, including benefits enrollment, performance management cycles, and talent development programs.
- Partner with HR to enhance employee engagement and to promote an inclusive, positive work environment.
- Manage crisis communications and provide guidance for responses to urgent issues.
- Liaise with the PR and Marketing departments to ensure a cohesive communications approach.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in internal communications, public relations, or related field.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills for a variety of platforms and mediums.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and familiar with content management systems.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Highly proficient in all aspects of social media.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- High attention to detail.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form