Ocean State Behavioral (OSB) is committed to the belief that we exist for the client. We strive to collaborate with families and agencies to identify how best we can provide our services to improve the quality of life for our clients.
OSB is looking for an organized, outgoing Media Coordinator/ Receptionist. In this position, you will assist with a variety of clerical and administrative duties, maintaining and updating all social media Platforms, Websites, Create Newsletters and inventory office supplies. Since you will be the first person clients see as they walk through our door, we are looking for an individual who can maintain a professional appearance at all times and deliver exceptional customer service. Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
The Duties Include But Are Not Limited To
- Experienced with WIX, Hootsuite, Canva, Excel, Zoom, Pandadocs, etc.
- Maintain and Update Company Websites, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter accounts.
- Search for current articles to update the company Websites, Facebook, and Twitter with instruction from President / Clinical Director
- IT support Employee emails/ Server access
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls, take and relay messages
- Research local events and create a Monthly Newsletter.
- Greet visitors entering the organization and ensure they sign in and out/ Maintain Covid19 sign in records
- Answer questions and provide information to callers and visitors
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Recruiting vendor management/Post new job openings
- Participate in TX Coordinator meeting to share recruiting and hiring updates
- Screen and track incoming DSP Resumes/schedule interviews in shared calendar
- Maintain DSP QA roster, monitor expired documents monthly (ongoing update)
- Send agency information and updates via email to external contacts and internal staff
- Maintain and update email / constant contact list for collaterals/families/ staff
- Prepare mailings to external contacts
- Maintain a tidy and stocked office
- Biweekly supply inventory
- Assist Billing Director as needed (eligibility, etc.)
- CARF requirements: office inspection, safety drills, meeting minutes, etc.
- Distribute payroll documents/ CPR cards
- Open and close office daily
- Other duties as required.
This position is full-time with excellent benefits package, a competitive salary, and a wonderful work environment!
- Excellent Continuing Education Benefits**
As an equal opportunity employer, Ocean State Behavioral seeks qualified candidates for all posted employment opportunities without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.