Hi Job Seeker!
Our team is looking for a person who is ready to join a fun and fully remote team, supporting rocket-level growth in a conversational-ai-based start-up environment. We need someone excited about marketing, ready to help manage marketing vendors, jump in where needed, and provide sound, data-driven advice.
This role will execute the following monthly/weekly tasks:
- Monthly newsletter from an established template
- Social media posting (FB, LinkedIN, Twitter, other)
- Mange current PPC ads
- Support and manage future hired Marketing Agencies
- Build/support sales artifacts
- Create/develop videos and other streaming content to promote KLaunch
- Support the Implementation team (as needed) in creating artifacts (gifs and images) for client use
- Make small edits to our WIXs website as needed
Location: FULLY remote. We will provide you with a computer or any other required items. We will have an in-person gathering once or twice a year (often in IN), you will be invited, but not required to attend.
Salary Range: $55-60K
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
You are a great fit if you have all or most of the following:
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Highly effective presentation and communication skills (including email best practices)
- Strategy focused
- Strong design eye
- Understanding of current marketing trends and social media best practices
- Experience with software automation (email, CRMs, or APIs)
- Experience with Canva
- Experience managing social media accounts
- Experience building and executing long-term strategic marketing plans
- Experience with
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Ads
- PPC Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Desire to grow with a team; and have the team support your growth!
- Excited to embrace a culture of continuous improvement, learning, and problem-solving
- Creative writing experience (marketing experience is a plus)
- Experience on a remote team
- Ability to manage your time without constant over-site.
Your day-to-day will look like:
- You will report directly to the Director of Operations. You will be the sole member of our marketing team which means you have unlimited opportunity for growth as we grow the marketing department.
- You will engage daily with our social media accounts
- You will help create monthly, quarterly, and yearly marketing plans and goals
- You will engage in team conversations via Slack and email
- You will participate in team meetings
- You will track your client engagement and tasks via HubSpot
- You will be available during work hours (we are a global team, so we can be flexible with time zones; the primary time zone is Eastern time; the Director of Ops is located in Mountain Time)
- You will review and manage all PPC + Social media ads
- You will support our website redesign (agency already selected, work to start in Sept.)
- You will support small edits and refinements to our WIX site until the website redesign
- You will manage site content as needed for SEO and ad purposes after website redesign
- Building graphics/social media content in Canva
Things that would set you apart:
- Previous social media mgmt experience
- Previous marketing experience
- Previous experience with DigiDeck or other microsite engines
- Previous sales experience (this is not a sales job, but an understanding of the sales process is a plus)
- Ability to read a full job application – please include a cute or funny animal picture that speaks to who you are as a teammate.
- Experience using Slack, HubSpot, Zoom, and/or Teams
- Experience with a startup environment
- Can start soon! We are hiring immediately.
To Apply please fill out our short application: https://7939462.hs-sites.com/application-0