Based in Boulder, CO, Purely Elizabeth is a high-growth natural foods company focused on creating products using elevated, nutrient-rich ingredients. Their award-winning products include granola, oatmeal and cereal. Founded in 2009 by Elizabeth Stein, a certified holistic nutrition counselor, the company is dedicated to helping consumers thrive on their wellness journey.
Purely Elizabeth is seeking a creative Social Media + Content Coordinator to be responsible for managing and executing Purely Elizabeth’s growing social media and content strategy. This position plays a key role in how the Purely Elizabeth brand and voice comes to life for consumers across social media, blog, newsletter, podcast, and marketing materials. The Social Media + Content Coordinator will be responsible for ideating campaigns and developing content working closely with the Creative team and Marketing Director. In addition, this role is responsible for setting strong growth targets for social platform followings and engagement, providing analytical monthly reports on KPIs. The ideal candidate must be highly creative, possess strong communication skills both written and in a team environment, and be well versed in today’s social media landscape in order to succeed in our fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
KEY ROLES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the ideation and development of social media campaigns and content calendars.
- Manage posting and execution of social media content across Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Lead monthly in-house video shoots from ideation, planning and execution as well as capture content at HQ to quickly jump on trends and show a behind the scenes view of the brand.
- Manage content library and work in conjunction with the creative team in order to capture content needs.
- Actively engage with our consumers and influencers across all social media channels including daily monitoring and effectively managing consumer concerns / issues that are raised via social media channels or advertisements. Effectively communicate with consumers and build brand affinity for Purely Elizabeth.
- Monitor trends, best practices and key competitor activity in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Report and analyze monthly KPIs, including follower growth of social platforms, engagement rate, conversation and amplification to guide and optimize overall social media, content marketing and social media advertising campaigns.
- Oversee execution, production and management of the Live Purely Podcast. This includes outreach and confirmation of guests, gifting, scheduling recording as well as promotion of episodes across owned channels.
- Ideate + create monthly blog posts.
- Responsible for copy writing and editing of magazine/meal guides, newsletter, website, and marketing materials.
- Brainstorm and assist Marketing Director on influencer campaigns, monthly mailers and other activations.
- Provide support to the marketing team as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related field preferred
- 2-3+ years of social media management and copywriting experience
- Proficient with social video + photo content capture
- Comfortable being in front of the camera and shooting content on their own
- Experience with social media management and project management tools (Asana, Sprout Social, RivalIQ, etc.)
- A self-starter with tenacity for execution and delivery, with the ability to adapt quickly to market trends
- Proven ability to manage multiple creative projects while meeting deadline sand objectives
- Strong team player orientation and willingness to support team members as needed
- A passion for health and wellness industry
- Comfortable working closely with founder, Elizabeth Stein, to bring her presence alive across owned channels
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Annual salary with opportunity to earn annual bonus
- 3 weeks PTO in addition to one month of holiday time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan with full company match up to 3%
- Life insurance
- Half-day Fridays in Summer and Winter
- Hybrid work setup for local team (2 days in-office, 2 days remote)
- Bi-annual in-person meetings & Quarterly team build events