Hi there potential pack member! We're a hungry, young startup looking for the next amazing individual to join our crew.
MeanPug Digital is a full-service digital agency specializing in legal services. What does that mean exactly? Well, while some legal marketing agencies are focused on just a single or small set of services, we are a soup-to-nuts partner in growth for law firms. That means we handle everything from creative design and web development to PPC and SEO to strategy, operations, and reporting. Basically, we're a CMO + Marketing team in a box for mid-sized to large law firms.
- Opened doors in February 2020, well-timed with a certain world changing pandemic 😑
- Even though we look a little 'meh' on paper (digital agency + legal services != glamorous), we're much, much more.
- We're a dog-friendly office 🐶 in the lively Park Slope neighborhood of Brooklyn. Even if you don't have a fur baby, you'll be the cool fur aunt or uncle to the other office pups.
- Our team is small but we pack a mean (*wink wink*) punch 👊Everyone in our company has a voice and is encouraged to use it.
It wouldn't be a startup without some perks, right?!
- Even though we're small, we take care of each other. That's why we offer top-shelf benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance alongside a company sponsored 401k plan with matching.
- Office snacks and Friday pizza days on the house, no starving artists here 😄
- Flexible work schedule. Work when you want, where you want as long as s$@t gets done.
- Unlimited PTO, see previous point for details 👆
- You get a laptop, and you get a laptop! No but seriously, pick out the right machine for you when you start, brownie points for fellow Mac lovers 👻
- Team outings and events. We make it a point to do something fun at least once per quarter. Whether that's going out for a nice dinner or an off Broadway rendition of the Celino & Barnes breakup, we think spending time together doesn't always have to be in the office.
- A plant. Yeah we don't expect to win you over with this one.
About the Role
At MeanPug, we believe that the success of our company rests squarely on the work quality and happiness of our team. We want you not for your ability to punch around on a keyboard but for your creativity, spirit, willingness, and ability to execute.
As one of those extraordinarily overused quotes say, "with great power comes great responsibility." As a startup, we want new team members to come in with the understanding that they might be asked to wear more than one hat and we hope you relish that opportunity the way we do.
For the Marketing Coordinator position, your day-to-day might include:
- Assisting with internal branding exercises like award applications, podcast appearances, and more.
- Planning and executing in-person networking events co-sponsored with other industry insiders
- Assisting with end of month client reporting
- Scheduling social media posts and newsletter sends for the MeanPug brand as well as client accounts
- Working with the PPC team to set up and launch new paid media campaigns
So, to recap, if you:
- Love dogs
- Love making a big impact
- Are excited by working on new, interesting problems every single day
- Are amazing at what you do and want to work with other people who are incredible at what they do
- ...love desk plants?
We'd love to hear from you! Hit us up and/or follow us @
- IG @meanpugdigital
- FB @ https://www.facebook.com/meanpug
- LI @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/meanpug-digital-agency/
- Twitter @meanpug