Are you comfortable editing and coordinating the content of others? Do you have some experience with blogging and social media coordination? We’re looking for a full-time Jr. Content Specialist to help our Copy Department deliver and coordinate quality content for businesses across a variety of industries!
Who We Are: WISE Digital Partners provides digital marketing strategy and services for businesses prepared for growth. Services we offer locally and nationwide include web design and development, content creation, SEO, paid search, and more. We work hard, have fun, and help businesses thrive.
What We’re Looking For: We’re looking for content specialists anywhere in the United States who meet the following criteria:
- At least 6 months of experience in a content coordinator capacity, including coordination of social media posts, email marketing campaigns and blogging
- Is a strong editor who can improve copy for businesses across industries
- Is comfortable coordinating and following up with others to ensure other content is getting completed in a timely, quality manner
- Is reliable and can stay organized in a fast-paced, remote environment
- Is proficient with Google Docs and Sheets
- Has some knowledge of SEO
- Experience in email marketing/newsletter platforms is a plus
- Agency/digital marketing experience is a plus
- Carries a friendly and professional demeanor
- Has a proactive approach toward their work
- Web or blog copywriting experience for businesses is a plus
- Has a bachelor’s degree
What You’ll Do: The Jr. Content Specialist we’re looking for will report to our Content Manager. This role is mostly content coordinator with a dash of content creator. The five core responsibilities are as follows:
- COORDINATE: Will support our Content Manager by connecting with our SEO, Design and Web Development departments to ensure timely completion of needed deliverables
- EDIT: Editing the work of our in-house Copy Department (on occasion) as well as our freelance writers
- DISTRIBUTE: Responsible for posting content on social media platforms, publishing blogs on websites, and implementing email marketing campaigns and more
- CREATE: Will assist our Content Manager with content strategy for blog posts, social media copy, email marketing, and may include collaboration for website content strategy on occasion.
- ANALYZE: Will learn to assess the effectiveness of the content we create and will help offer feedback on content calendars and web content strategy
What We Offer You: Partnerships work both ways! Here’s what you’d get in return:
- A full-time position with PTO and benefits after a 60-day trial period
- Excellent health benefits including health, dental and vision
- Quarterly company profit sharing/bonus
- All the training and coaching you need to thrive in your new role
- The opportunity to work with a world-class digital marketing team
- A flexible work-from-home schedule
- Opportunities for advancement and expanded responsibilities
- The ability to help amazing businesses across a range of industries
Interested in learning more? Send your resume and at least 2 relevant writing samples our way!